Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Max's Tactic Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Seeing as I have a little spare time on my hands lately I've decided to make a tactic request thread. I am revising for my exams a lot so requests will be taken slowly and the thread will be closed after every few requests so I can catch up on them.

Only formations I won't be doing are 4-3-3's, and assymetric's as they can take a while to balance out properly and I want to get through these quickly and effectively so people aren't waiting for too long but still have a tactic that works.

Just state what team, formation, and anything particular about the roles you might want, e.g..

Team - Pompey
Formation - 4-4-2
Specific roles etc - Make Boateng work as a goalscoring midfielder (something along those lines, or ask for a player to be in a role e.g Torres as complete forward).

Don't ask for anything impossible in the roles like "can you make it so my centre backs score 10 goals a season without any glitches" etc, I am only human. ;)

So yeah, request away.

Max

Apr 14, 2009

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Jun 17, 2009
Good idea.

I am going to have a think and maybe come back to you sometime. :)

TheMjt

Jan 8, 2010
Max, do you wanna close mine and make this title Max and mjt12's tactic request thread. Just saves 2 threads being continued

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Max, do you wanna close mine and make this title Max and mjt12's tactic request thread. Just saves 2 threads being continued
Nah sorry mate, I'd rather just do it on my own, cheers anyway. :)

Max

Apr 14, 2009
No, sorry, I made this to just do it on my own and to try and make myself better at making all sort of tactics aswell.

Anyway, anyone have requests?

Micky139

Jan 31, 2010
Alri mate...
Team: Villareal
Formation: Up to you but something along the lines of 4-5-1
Looking for a to use against the big teams e.g barca, Real madrid but not 2 defensive.
Heres my squad if it helps.. View attachment 69030 Cheers..

Mike

Like a glove!
Feb 5, 2009
kits-mapleleaf13.blogspot.co.uk
Team - Arsenal
Formation - 4-4-2 with defensive midfielder
Specific roles etc - Alex Song as a Ball Winning DM and Robin van Persie as a Complete Forward.

That's all the specifics out of the way - the rest is up to you ;)

kelanf7

Feb 9, 2010
Team - Blackburn
Formation - 4-5-1
Specific roles etc - Make Dunn Work As A Goalscoring Midfielder And The Wide Midfielders To Support Him. And The Lone Striker To Hold Up The Ball.

Cheers Mate!

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Okay, closing the thread while I do these, should be all done by tomorrow morning when I'll post them all up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.