kristiansp5

Reaction score
Introduction

Ever struggled to find the perfect formation? Constantly downloaded formations from people? Well so did I. I started working on my own tactics and came up with this, it instantly turned into my plug & play tactic and as my squad got familiar with it, it became more deadlier. I am not a master with creating these kind of threads so I will just post basic information and then answer questions.

Tactic & Formation

I use a basic 4-3-1-2 and it works brilliantly.
2v3lcfl.png

Results

Keep in mind. for some of these results I used very rotational side and I don't have the best youth squad at the moment.
zsn8s0.png

Shouts

No matter what opponent, I use the following shouts.
-Retain Possession
-Work Ball Into Box

Match Preparation

Weaker/Similar teams
- Attacking Movement
Stronger Teams
- Defensive positioning

DOWNLOAD

Oki doki, it's a total of 5 dollars, transfer the money to my Paypal account @....Just kidding, gotcha there? no? fine. Hope it works for you and post your feedback! will be appreciated to see if I suck at creating tactics or not <3
http://www.filesnack.com/files/cdkig33u

Last edited:
Thats wierd... I just get a blank filesnack page.. Can someone please re-upload this on another site? I've been looking for a good 4-3-1-2 tactic for a long time! Thank you to anyone who can help!

Did you test it with other teams? The tactic looks pretty average from your results

how did you get naymar and the rest dortmund dont start with a lot of money who did you sell

Did you test it with other teams? The tactic looks pretty average from your results

'Pretty average'...I would disagree, not everyday you beat Barcelona twice in a row and other teams with 4-0 etc.

how did you get naymar and the rest dortmund dont start with a lot of money who did you sell

Players like Lewandowski, Felipe Santana, Blazhycowski and a lot of other confusing names that I just can't spell...

'Pretty average'...I would disagree, not everyday you beat Barcelona twice in a row and other teams with 4-0 etc.

The lineup used is definitely able to beat Barça 2-0 and 1-0. But what about losing to Leverkusen 5-1, Gladbach, 1860 and Wolfsburg? Sure there are some good results but also some pretty bad ones...

Why you think you have a super tactic with that results?

The lineup used is definitely able to beat Barça 2-0 and 1-0. But what about losing to Leverkusen 5-1, Gladbach, 1860 and Wolfsburg? Sure there are some good results but also some pretty bad ones...

For the Leverkusen match everything went wrong since I had to use weak players since everyone was tired(a lot of matches)
For the Gladbach match I got pretty unlucky since they got 2 penalties and my team simply were not performing due to consistency.
For the Munchen 1860 I used a fully rotational side and they failed me quite hard, had to go into extra time.
For the Wolfsburg match I guess it was consistency once again, players simply did not perform.

I never said it's a 'super' tactic, I asked for opinions as to IS it a super tactic ^__^

This could be a "super tactic", however the issue that people are already alluding to is to do with the strength of the lineup. Because it is so strong, it becomes difficult to grasp how much the results are down to the tactic, and how much is down to the strength of the team.

Everyone gets the odd crazy match where players don't perform and you lose, but if you lose when rotating in players that might give an indication the tactic could need a little tweaking.

Try it on a weaker team and see how it goes :).

(By weaker I don't necessarily mean someone from the lowest league, pretty much anyone is going to be weaker than your Dortmund lineup ;)).

This could be a "super tactic", however the issue that people are already alluding to is to do with the strength of the lineup. Because it is so strong, it becomes difficult to grasp how much the results are down to the tactic, and how much is down to the strength of the team.

Everyone gets the odd crazy match where players don't perform and you lose, but if you lose when rotating in players that might give an indication the tactic could need a little tweaking.

Try it on a weaker team and see how it goes :).

(By weaker I don't necessarily mean someone from the lowest league, pretty much anyone is going to be weaker than your Dortmund lineup ;)).

I can see where you are coming from, will test the tactic on a different team and see how it goes :)

Originally Posted by kristiansp5 Here you go 4-3-1-2 BEAST!.tac Thank you, but I still can't download... and I really wanted to give your tactic a try. I'm downloading into a USB pen via my PS3, so I don't know if that's the problem... Never had trouble with this before though.. Could you try mediafire? I know that it has worked before. Sorry for the trouble... Thanks - FranklinMT-