MEGAPACK KITS for Football Manager 2021: + 70 Leagues, Divisions and Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrizio30

Reaction score
For all those looking to add more realism to the game by replacing the "invisible" kits with the three real kits from each team ie: home, away and third kits, here it is a very complet megapack of kits to use in Football Manager 2021. All kits are real, this means they use the exact design and sponsors that each team is using in this season 2020/2021, and there are kits from more than 70 leagues around the world, not only from top divisions but also from lower leagues on a large number of countries.

The english Premier League kits are obviously in this megapack, and there also kits up to the level 8 of the english championships, so if you are planning to start with a lower league team you can do it and see the real kits of each team of any playable league in England.

The megapack also includes kits from all national teams from Africa, Europe, South & North America, Asia and Oceania.

fm 2021 kits megapack

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

How to download and install this megapack in Football Manager 2021:

1. Firstly, there are three downloadable parts that come as .rar archives, you should donwload all parts.
2. After downloading all parts you should use a programm like WinRar or WinZip to extract the files to the correct directory of FM 2021: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2021 > Graphics (you should create the Graphics folder)
3. So, to extract the .rar files you should right click in each part and select "extract to", then select the directory that I already mentioned above: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2021 > Graphics > Kits
So, you need to create the graphics folder and inside the graphics folder you should create the kits folder. Personally, I like to create the kits folder in order to have a better organization, however you can put everything inside only the graphics folder.

4. Now, you need to open Football Manager 2021. Either from your save game or from the FM21 main menu you need to go to: "Preferences -> Advanced -> Interface -> Skin", and then tick off use caching to decrease page loading times. It is also necessary to activate another option, then tick on reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
At this point the megapack of kits should already be installed. If it still doesn't work., try to restart Football Manager 2021.

Last edited:
Part 1 worked fine
Part 2 I had to wait 10 minutes
Part 3 doesn't even take me to a link

I will not download, cause:

First: Thank you for this nice Pack.
Second: Please dont use this crab filehoster...
Third: Use Mega or something else and open a Paypal Account so ppl can donate something for your work

Last: Thanks for your Hard work for us to get the best experience out of this game

regards

I have updated the links in the first post, now everything should work better.

Part l: Works Normally
Part ll: I waited a lot before downloading
Part lll: After the captcha, everything is normal.

Last edited:
Lo intento y no me deja. HE DESCARGADO LOS OTROS DOS Y SOLO ME FALTA, NO HAY OTRO ENLACE DONDE PODRIA DESCARGARLO ?? Gracias.

Hello the link for part 3 does not work blocked by ADBlock Can you update it in order to download the 3rd part thank you.

It works man...
For all those looking to add more realism to the game by replacing the "invisible" kits with the three real kits from each team ie: home, away and third kits, here it is a very complet megapack of kits to use in Football Manager 2021. All kits are real, this means they use the exact design and sponsors that each team is using in this season 2020/2021, and there are kits from more than 70 leagues around the world, not only from top divisions but also from lower leagues on a large number of countries.

The english Premier League kits are obviously in this megapack, and there also kits up to the level 8 of the english championships, so if you are planning to start with a lower league team you can do it and see the real kits of each team of any playable league in England.

The megapack also includes kits from all national teams from Africa, Europe, South & North America, Asia and Oceania.

View attachment 526631

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

1. Firstly, there are three downloadable parts that come as .rar archives, you should donwload all parts.
2. After downloading all parts you should use a programm like WinRar or WinZip to extract the files to the correct directory of FM 2021: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2021 > Graphics (you should create the Graphics folder)
3. So, to extract the .rar files you should right click in each part and select "extract to", then select the directory that I already mentioned above: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2021 > Graphics > Kits
So, you need to create the graphics folder and inside the graphics folder you should create the kits folder. Personally, I like to create the kits folder in order to have a better organization, however you can put everything inside only the graphics folder.

4. Now, you need to open Football Manager 2021. Either from your save game or from the FM21 main menu you need to go to: "Preferences -> Advanced -> Interface -> Skin", and then tick off use caching to decrease page loading times. It is also necessary to activate another option, then tick on reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
At this point the megapack of kits should already be installed. If it still doesn't work., try to restart Football Manager 2021.
All parts works perfectly, stop writing "part 3 doesn't work" because it's not true, I've installed the 3 packs, without problems.

It works man...

All parts works perfectly, stop writing "part 3 doesn't work" because it's not true, I've installed the 3 packs, without problems.

no, part 3 doesn't work. i have the same problem. can someone upload part 3?

No miento Héctor, creo que eso es lo que te estoy poniendo serio, yo cuando digo algo es porque ya lo intento primero. y por lo que veo, no soy solo yo quien le pasa.

View attachment 526631

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

What can I say? I've downloaded and installed all of them without problems.
I feel sorry for ya

Si alguien es tan amable con quienes lo han descargado y trabajado, pueden o quieren dejar el archivo de la tercera parte, lo agradecería, no solo a mí sino a los que también fallaron. Muchas gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.