Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
-мeмвer oғ тнe мonтн-
By FourFourTwo.

Fellow members, managers and site viewers,

I am part of many forums, none of course, as good as this. ;) But what i found interesting about this site, is that there is no awards for members. Every forum seems to have this accolade that gives something back to the members.. I would love to imply the 'Member Of The Month' award.. In this very thread..

The idea is simple. Other members post who they think, has been either.. The best manager of the month or the most helpful member. Of course, order will have be implyed such as rules etc. The member of the month will not only be well known throughout the site. But also gives him a nice feeling of praise that you just don't get with comments etc.

attachment.php

• ONE vote for each member. No matter their reputation/level.
  • Members CANNOT vote for themselves.
  • There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place availabilty.
  • The member of the month accolade will be counted by me and the thread run by.. thats right... me. :)
attachment.php
  • Vote by commenting the member name on the thread and explain why you have voted. It will encourage more people to vote for the person if you give a good reason.
  • You should look to vote for people who have achieved great success with a team in either of the Football Manager Games, or, if they have posted a great number of threads, good threads or have helped you on the site in anyway possible.
I hope that about clears everything up.. If you have any questions then comment them and i will get back to you almost straight away.

The voting will start this month (even though its almost over), just to give you an idea of how the thread works etc. And if anyone does make mistakes, due to it being the first month. I can help you guys.

VOTES SO FAR

19-11-08 (anderson) has 2 votes.
Kris has 1 vote.
Gatid has 1 vote.
HarryCharnock has..... 1 VOTE. :D
Bigal24 has 1 vote.
Danny has 2 votes.
Frankie has 2 votes.
Sean has 2 votes.
Kris has 1 vote.
Billy Redrup has 1 vote.
GaboneseTiger has 2 votes
Kinger74 has 8 votes. <-- Currently 2nd
FourFourTwo has 5 votes. (A) <-- Currently 3rd
JP Woody has 9 votes. <-- Currently 1st

(Yes. You can vote for me.. Due to my awesomeness).

So Members...

GET VOTING!

Thanks for reading the thread,

I feel like i've missed something.. So comment about any information etc. Missing..

Thanks once again,

FourFourTwo. |)

PS: Any issues due to this being in the wrong forum on the site.. I doesn't exactly have a right or wrong place to be posted. So i posted on the forum area that doesn't have a right or wrong place. So if any moderators want me to post this anywhere else.. Just say before you close it down :)

FOLLOW BOTH THE THREAD AND FORUM RULES

DON'T COMMENT UNLESS YOUR VOTING OR DISCUSSING THE THREAD.

PLEASE VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY POSTED ON THE WEBSITE THIS MONTH.

And finally... DON'T DO THIS:

I will vote myself. :P Yes, no joke

That is all. :)

Last edited:
you really do have a knack at making good threads ^^)
I'll nominate Danny, for his Sig request thread and his success in his Hearts story thread (H)

GaboneseTiger for outstanding contributions to stories this month

Last edited:
Please be joking.:'(XD

Fourfourtwo because of his stream of great threads.(A)
:D

How about change the colour of the writing!

My vote is going too JP Woody.

Sean is only on about a hour a day
Kris is not the most active
Lee i never really see Lee on

And JP he is the most active out of the Admins/mods and lets face it keeps this place under control always closing pointless thread providing links to the right thread so on so on

gatid for starting the leicester challenge, or JP woody for his brian clough tactics

my vote goes to danny for changing his attitude towards me(H)

probably JP, hes got good tactics, hes a nice guy, closes pointless threads, and when you pm him he always replies, and i feel bad that some "lurkers" call him **** because his tactics dont win every game, hes never posting tactics again he said, he only gonna make tactics for himself, he blocked downloads to all his tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back