Member of the Month

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
my votes for anderson ...his posts always make sense e.g ireland argument thread

You used to be nice man:(.
Now, to be honest, you just come across like a patronising ******.
I actually prefer the other redrup brother by some distance.

I am who I am, and I call it how I see it.

I can understand the purpose of a 'Member of the Month' thread, provided it actually serves it's purpose. This thread however, is total ****. It's full of people blurting our random names without any real logic behind it whatsoever, at least give a choice of names based on their achievements. I just read someone voted for a person who hasn't even been active on the forum this month... I mean come on.

Oh, and to those of you who don't like me, which I'm guessing is most of you, I don't care, really. I'm not like some of you (names won't be mentioned) who need Internet friends. Only person from this forum I'll ever see in real life is my brother anyway, and he feels exactly the same way about the lot of you as I do, lol.

id like to point out i dont have beef with you personally just didnt feel there was need in your whining on the post!

your probably a decent guy and i respect that you tell it how it is... there arent many of us

but i dont think you need to get personal i mean ok youve not named names but still dont think its needed dude

I am who I am, and I call it how I see it.

I can understand the purpose of a 'Member of the Month' thread, provided it actually serves it's purpose. This thread however, is total ****. It's full of people blurting our random names without any real logic behind it whatsoever, at least give a choice of names based on their achievements. I just read someone voted for a person who hasn't even been active on the forum this month... I mean come on.

Oh, and to those of you who don't like me, which I'm guessing is most of you, I don't care, really. I'm not like some of you (names won't be mentioned) who need Internet friends. Only person from this forum I'll ever see in real life is my brother anyway, and he feels exactly the same way about the lot of you as I do, lol.

Internet Friends. Lol.

I think you should name and shame.

i think at the end of the day its a website, if youre not going to be nice ****** off i say, and billy, to be honest i dont care what you or your brother think of us, im never going to meet you, you can say what you like about me because i know that was aimed at me, but you dont know me, no one on the site does

i think at the end of the day its a website, if youre not going to be nice ****** off i say, and billy, to be honest i dont care what you or your brother think of us, im never going to meet you, you can say what you like about me because i know that was aimed at me, but you dont know me, no one on the site does

Firstly, I don't care what you think. Secondly, you're hardly Mr. Nice on here most of the time. Thirdly, I wasn't talking about you, but nice to know you think so. Fourthly, I don't care what you think. Oh look, I said that one twice... I guess that makes it doubly true.

I'm new and don't really know anyone well but I would vote JP Woody because he's a very helpful mod (not to say the others arent of course)

probably JP, hes got good tactics, hes a nice guy, closes pointless threads, and when you pm him he always replies, and i feel bad that some "lurkers" call him **** because his tactics dont win every game, hes never posting tactics again he said, he only gonna make tactics for himself, he blocked downloads to all his tactics

Good thing I got his Liverpool tactic before he blocked them, its working wonders for me so far.

Although my vote will have to be either...
JP or Ando which are pretty much for the same reasons as everyone else is saying.

So I just picked by flipping a coin and Ando just happened to be heads :P

I'll vote for Kinger. But it was close between lots of people. He is a nice guy and I enjoy his Sunderland story.:D

I would say JP but from what I can see he is winning by a country mile so my vote goes to Harry cos I feel sorry for him (A)

You can't vote for yourself. It says that in the OP.
I vote BigAl, because his net game is working out very well, and he's just a nice guy who can give and take some banter.

JP Woody. He gets my vote as he keeps the site in order and for his awesome tactics.

JP Woody

I think its a very good Moderator, he is very active. Thats importent.

Okay Guys, Thanks for the comments. Still a few more days until the results. By the way.. My vote goes to Kinger74 for many reasons.

Heres how things are looking so far:

19-11-08 (anderson) has 2 votes.
Bigal24 has 1 vote.
Danny has 2 votes.
GaboneseTiger has 2 votes.
Kinger74 has 4 votes. <-- Currently 2nd
FourFourTwo has 2 votes. (A)
JP Woody has 5 votes. <-- Currently Winning

Remember to abide by the forum rules aswell as this threads personalised rules. Just a few other things...

DON'T POST COMMENTS UNLESS YOUR DISCUSSING EITHER VOTING OR REASONS WHY YOU ARE VOTING

That is all. |)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back