Member of the Month

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone should nominate me for being the all-around most awesome member on the forum, look at what I just came out with in a converstaion between me & anderson and tell me thats not the coolest thing you've ever heard ;)

Oh yeah, if I could go off topic for a minute...FourFourTwo, do you work for FourFourTwo or is it just a random username? cause if you work for FourFourTwo then I think I love you even more :P

Another spam thread for all the thousand+ posters to get together and spam. Yes, I'm a thousand+ poster but I'm cooler than you guys.

Another spam thread for all the thousand+ posters to get together and spam. Yes, I'm a thousand+ poster but I'm cooler than you guys.
effectively that was a spam post because it didn't contribute towards any conversation relevant to this thread. kind of a pointless post if you ask me...

My vote is for JP Woody.

He shares his amazing tactics with us, and has to listen and respond to every ****** that whines because they lost with 1 game of using the tactic. He is a top bloke, and by far the most informative and helpful member on this forum.

You used to be nice man:(.
Now, to be honest, you just come across like a patronising ******.
I actually prefer the other redrup brother by some distance.

i wont judge him because i havent really seen him, but i have heard hes a bit of an *** sometimes

It is a spam thread, so many members spam and that is why there are people with thousand/s of posts and have only been a member a few months.

were discussing who the member of the month should be, its hardly spamming is it

It is a spam thread, so many members spam and that is why there are people with thousand/s of posts and have only been a member a few months.

How is it spam.? The thread is called Member Of The Month is it not so if we talk about stuff under that subject in the thread its not spam

Umm Kinger74 just always around ie leicester challenge, hall of fame, and i enjoy his posts (Y)

Last edited:
me votes for Zebedee, cuz his (now missing) spot in this forum its not filled yet

me votes for Zebedee, cuz his (now missing) spot in this forum its not filled yet

How can he be member of the month when he has no even posted this month.?

:'( I feel bad for harry. even people who have not posted this month are getting nominated ahead of him.

i think theyre calling it spam because aww theyve not gotten nominated :( poor babies.... JOG ON

my vote is for kinger74 for some top threads and an alround decent guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back