Merry Christmas FM-Base

Tom26

Kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Just thought i would leave a message to everyone on here to say merry christmas :) I wish that everyone has a great one and a happy new year ^^) Hope we all get the presents we are after ;)

Merry Christmas guys and a happy new year. :)

Lol, Few more hours to go by the looks of it. But hey, Merry Christmas to all! (And a Happy New Year)

merry christmas, am having a doner kebab tonight :)

Yer just thought i would get it in early yano ;)

I might go out and do my shopping in a min. Aint bought one thing yet :$

So cool Frankie... so cool. (H)

Merry Christmas everyone. (And a happy New Year.)

& Frankie, I just did mine, took me 25 minutes (H)

Last minute, thats how I roll.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Merry Christmas everyone. (And a happy New Year.)

& Frankie, I just did mine, took me 25 minutes (H)

Poundland?

Last minute, thats how I roll.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Poundland?
Lol. No I don't believe they sell Laptops at poundland (H) (Had to buy my Mum a new one, I kind of broke her old one but she didn't know that :$)

Got other people to do my shopping. No need to go out in that cold :p

I'm muslim. I find this highly offensive. Can somebody close this ludacris thread. You aren't taking belief's into account.

I'm muslim. I find this highly offensive. Can somebody close this ludacris thread. You aren't taking belief's into account.
I can understand you being offended.. But you don't have to look at the thread, nothing is forcing you to.

Don't close the thread, people aren't being forced to look at it.

How can you buy a laptop is less than 25 minutes. Surely you have to fill in some ****** forms. Unless you bought it off the black market (H)

How can you buy a laptop is less than 25 minutes. Surely you have to fill in some ****** forms. Unless you bought it off the black market (H)
It was pre-ordered and I came and picked it up (H) Forms online.

I can understand you being offended.. But you don't have to look at the thread, nothing is forcing you to.

Don't close the thread, people aren't being forced to look at it.

It's not even true. *snigger*

Only did this thread to spread the joy of christmas not to offend :p

I'm away to do my shopping tonight sometime. Also need to buy a birthday pressie for a mate of mine whose birthday is New Year's Eve. It's actually going to be my first time shopping since this time last year.

Merry Christmas to everybody and a happy New Year :)