Merry Christmas FM-Base

Merry Christmas to all!

Cant wait to munch on the fat turkey tonight:).

As a Christmas Present can Fatshit please be permanently banned from these forums. Every I'm sick and tired of his stupidity which he bombards every ****** thread with his ****.

Bah, Humbug.

As a Christmas Present can Fatshit please be permanently banned from these forums. Every I'm sick and tired of his stupidity which he bombards every ****** thread with his ****.

Bah, Humbug.

Well thats not going to do down well with fatshit lol, but 10/10 for true honesty.

who said xmas was a peaceful, friendly holiday ay stuart? ;)

I couldnt give less of a **** about arguments today though. just gonna sit back and relax and watch the day go by while I slowly and surely get 'a bit' drunk :)
In the words of the great tiny tim, Merry Christmas Everyone (H)

Bah, Humbug.
Well said. 100% Agreed aswell.

Don't you guys dare ruin a xmas wishes thread...be nice on xmas please?

Merry Crimbo all. Was rather hungover this morning until i had a cup of tea and some birthday cake...now i'm sorted for my dinner and more booze

i was pretty drunk when I got up, just been sick as well...good times

Merry Christmas guys!

I thought this could be the one thread without arguments on, guess I was asking for a bit much ;)

Aha, nonetheless, have a good day guys.

Merry Christmas all, hope you all had a good day.