Messi has 15 goals and 6 assists, while Van Persie is sitting in 3rd place with 24 goals and 21 assists. :p

Messi has an average rating of 8.21, RVP's is 8.10

Messi > RVP.

Messi=God (in the game)
In my saves he also becomes the award, but he deserves it. 11 goals in the champions league, 40 in the league. I was really impressed. But he does only well when he doesn't play for me.

Yes he is. Despite being injured regularly he always wins it. I'm in 2016 and he won it every year. But this is going to end. Babacar and Pastore are doing wonders in my team. So they should win a prize next season.

I play online with a friend, I'm Real Madrid and he's Barca and Ronaldo always wins it because he scores something like 50 goals every season but Messi comes in second even though Higuain, Pastore or Villa play better than him.

Im currently barca.. if he doesnt win the Ballon d'Or then i do not know..
21c8fva.jpg

Ive been Barcelona, didnt really play messi in low games only played him in champions league or against harder teams ie - Real Madrid, Valencia ETC and he STILL won it. he must of played about 19 games the whole season only scoring a couple and not that meany assists.

My first three were
2011 - Messi, Ronaldo, David Villa
2012 - Aguero, David Villa, Messi(injured for around a month)
2013 - Rooney, Messi, Aguero

My first three were
2011 - Messi, Ronaldo, David Villa
2012 - Aguero, David Villa, Messi(injured for around a month)
2013 - Rooney, Messi, Aguero

Aguero happen to play for your team???

Always between Ronnie and Messi, it's ridiculous and one of the things they need to sort out in 2012.