Meteorite Shower - Look Outside!

i live in Croydon, south london, and looking out my window i cant see anything, ill take a proper look outside soon though and comment on what i see

CALUM

lol i know your clearly joking but FAIL !!

the meteorites that we see are actually dust particles no larger than a grain of sand as we are passing throught a large area of dust in space

Last edited:
lol, partialy cloudy when i went outside, but i saw 3 shooting stars / meteorite showers :D not too bad. Is this on all month or just tonight?

I've just looked outside, all I saw was a homeless person.

Now I've got up I need a ****, great.

So proud I came on my iPhone to say this: I just saw like 5 at once. Such beautiful site.. (K)

Seen 4 tonight, they come and go so quick! It's cloudy now though, will be looking out for them tomorrow night aswell, apparently they'll still be coming.

lol, partialy cloudy when i went outside, but i saw 3 shooting stars / meteorite showers :D not too bad. Is this on all month or just tonight?

Every year in early August, we can observe the Perseid meteor shower (“the Perseids”), and it’s a fascinating sky event.
This year 2010, the Perseid peak activity is expected over the night of Thursday 12th to Friday 13th 2010. And with no moonlight to speak of (the Moon is new on August 10th), conditions should be very favorable, weather permitting.

Quote from a website.. :)

Better make the most of this friday night lads!

Oh, I ****** hope there isn't more tonight, I am on a 9pm flight to Spain.
Ill be ******** my self, them flying past the window

ON Friday the 13th too.

Not a good day to fly this... Especially when I have some UTD fan on my msn saying " Munich was bad "
Doesn't help

I thought I saw one and I made a wish..

I then realised it was a Bird and not a shooting star and felt like a ****.

I sat outside freezing my *** off just to look at a black sky. fml :'(

To be honest, I really don't have a clue what they are.