Didn't know my tactic would give such results.
its the one with stand of far post correct?

My Man City save on FM09, Jagielka was mine and the leagues top scorer, with 26 at the end if the season :) I signed him every single game save I was playing, was always my top performer for some reason!

wow his playing like a striker for you :) the most one of my defenders has proberly scored isa only about 6 or 7 in a season but 20 omg

Thats QUALITY mate, Nicolas Otamendi Has 12 in 23 for me, mostly all from corners, his heading attributes arent the greatest but for some reason he's just bangin em in :D

Mexes's heading is 18 so i'm guessing most if not all are coming from corners.

If you set your corners to far post and Mexes to attack far post then it is easy.

Sebastian Bassong went on a scoring run from corners for me only about 5 in 5 tho. I love Mexes i always get him on fifa with Neven Subotic. 23 goals ... pure class.

Wow that's good for a defender, have you got him pushing up from defence or anything? doing something special?

When I was Spain for a time, Pique had 6 goals in 5 games all from corners. Was confusing.

Kryvtsov, at my cska moscow side, he got 11 in 15 already this season, all headers

Well Mexes finished with a total of 26 goals in all competions, 17 in the league which made him finish 2nd highest scorer in the league.

Naldo has been a beast for me, scored 10 goals in 15 games all from corners, it helps he is 6ft6in and good heading and jumping stats!