Nicolas Otamendi got a hat trick in the Champions League final for me. I always attack near post with him and hes unstoppable

Andriy Rusol scored 15 league goals for me at reading[premiership] quite a few being free kicks.

not as good but dejan lovren for my lyon side scored 12 in a season playing CB all from corners tho.
This season at the back i have lovren and burdisso. both now got 18 heading . Cant wait :D:D:D:D
And ive got Dzeko and Lopez upfront so more good header's of the ball :p

As you guys are talking about good CB who can score lots of goals, i have to say that David Luiz is a masterpiece in scoring goals from corner kicks or free kicks...And he's not that expensive...A must have without any doubts!

I remember back with FM 2002 (yikes!), I had Christian Chivu score that many goals from directly shooting freekicks. Mind you, this was when 4-1-3-2 was unbeatable with no extra settings required. I didn't know anything about football back then, just got into football after WC2002. All you needed is money to buy good players (Real Madrid XD ). None of the team talk and tactics micro management. I was also make Hidetoshi Nakata world player of the year for 2 years in a row XD . Ahhhh... memories.

Got Kryvtsov scored 10 in 9 games so far all from corners.

So I just started playing with Mexes...never paid much attention to him before. He has 6 goals in his first 5 games for me, so I had to find out if he was this crazy for everyone. Apparently so.

Thing is, its not just the headers/corners, which he is great at. But in his skills he has "gets into opposition area often" and "gets forward whenever possible", so he just jumps into the attack if you don't restrict him too much. 2 of his 6 goals for me were just normal shots in the box.

Anyway, amazing player!