Feisty mick, feisty. Love to see Ademilson and Doyle partnership popping them in if you play with two up top!

Febuary 2013

View attachment 290783

Unbeaten Month!
The cup run continues! We beat Everton despite Ademilson going off injured and Siguaroarson and Doyle both went off injured after i had used all my subs!

2 - 2 Nottm Forest A
Siguaroarson 39 R Johnson 87

2 - 0 Leeds Utd H
Ward 35 Hunt 52

FA Cup 5th round
2 - 2 Everton H
Henry 4 Peszko 13

2 - 0 Leicester H
Ademilson 25, 84

FA Cup 5th round replay
1 - 0 Everton A
Ebanks-Blake 99

Wolves Manager Press Conference

An amazing run in the FA Cup continues?

Yes we are amazed ourselves, we have been able to focus on the cup with league games becoming routine.

You finished the Cup game with 9 players but still won, how are the players feeling?

Siggers was just a bit tired i think but Ademilson and Doyley will be out for a few weeks, not what we needed right now.

You are now 7 games unbeaten since taking over do you think your run can continue?

Nothing lasts forever.

Your old side Barnsley have lost all but one of their games since you have left, how do you feel?

I feel good, glad im not in that situation anymore, it shows what wonders i was doing for the club, i dont know why they sold Luke Steele or Bobby Hasell for pitance they were both key players.

Can you go all the way in the Cup?

That might be the most stupid question i have ever been asked? Man City and Arsenal are both still in the cup, we will do our best but dont stand a chance.

March 2013

View attachment 290799

Still unbeaten as Wolves manager 9 wins out of 13 and promotion is almost there!

2 - 2 Hull City A
Ebanks-Blake 27, 36

3 - 2 Ipswich H
Ebanks-Blake 6, 70 Ward 65

FA Cup 6th round
2 - 0 Stoke A
Wilson o.g 45 Siggers 53

2 - 1 Watford A
Siggers 76 Ebanks-Blake 87

0 - 0 Brighton H

2 - 0 Birmingham A
Young o.g 34 Hunt 46

Npower Championship Table
View attachment 290800View attachment 290801

Player of the Month
View attachment 290802

You are yet to lose a game as Wolves manager are you worried about over confidence?

No, the places know what i expect of them and they will go out and perform, they are paid to do a job each day not every once in a while.

Beating Stoke means the fairytale can continue, do you think you can go all the way?

Not in my eyes, Arsenal will have too much for us in the semis unless they play the likes of Rosicky and Chamakh then weve got a chance!

Beating 2 premier league sides in the cup has shown you will be able to cut it with the best next season if you get promoted?

When not if, we are all but promoted dont forget that, some players will be moved out on the off season but we do have premiership quality in the side.

Are reports true that Ademilson has failed to settle in england?

Yes Adders has gone back to Brazil for a bit i will be looking into signing a couple of other young brazilians for him to hang around with.

What do you think of Barnsley recent demise?

I cant understand the manager! He only has one Gk doesnt play Suazo, he is practically destroying everything i implemented when i first arrived.

Angry mick! Ademilson not settled :( Such a shame as he's a beast when he is firing!

Angry mick! Ademilson not settled :( Such a shame as he's a beast when he is firing!

I know hes only played 2 games and has 2 goals been injured twice each for 3 weeks was injured for a week when he arrived and is now absence on leave for about 3 weeks, so i doubt he will play again this season! Adryan has lost his release clause and Nem is already at everton so i struggled to bring someone in for him to chat to.

You should see Brazilians on the transfer/loan list that would be rotation and bring them in mate!

Will be posting last couple of months tommorrow getting way to into the summer transfer dealings!

April/May 2013

Another brilliant month in the league but we finally surrender our unbeaten run in the FA cup game against Arsenal.

3 - 2 Derby A
Siggers 5, 65 Berra 18

3 - 1 Blackpool H
Hunt 24, 31 Hamill 77

Promotion! with 6 games to go
View attachment 291051

3 - 2 Peterborough H
Doyle 18, 69 Siggers 23

FA Cup Semi Final
2 - 4 Arsenal N
Vermaelen o.g 44 Siggers 59

2 - 1 Huddersfield A
Hunt o.g 4 Siggers 37

Championship WON!
View attachment 291052

1 - 0 Bristol City H
Nouble 83

1 - 0 Charlton A
Ebanks-Blake 41

4 - 0 Sheff Wed A
Sako 4 Doyle 9 Siggers 23 Reo-coker 67

1 - 1 Middlesborough A
Doyle 41

Mick your first silverware, how does it feel?

It feels good, but heres were the real work begins, getting into the premier league is the easy part staying is the challenge.

Will you be moving many players on?

They have just got us promoted i will not discuss if im going to get rid of them.

So you are looking to sell?

I will do busy that is right for the club, the players deserve a break but will be back in july and i will decide then.

What of Ademilson?

We are looking to bring in another Brazilian for him to chat to but he has not settled in England at all, he will be away in the summer back to Brazil and will let me know his decision. I cant have any hangers on in the league next season, hes only managed 2 games out of 22 which is not on.

The fairytale cup run ended against Arsenal were they deserved winners?

No not really we were not as conditioned as they were and we suffered for it with Ward, Doyle and Reo coker going off in the extra time period due to injuries, of course we were going to concede goals with only 8 men, thats the only way Giroud is going to get a goal.

August 2013

View attachment 291121

An amazing start to the month picking up 4 points in 2 prem games and a win with the reserves in the cup.

0 - 0 Stoke A

4 - 1 Huddersfield H
Carroll 15, 71 Hunt 55 Hughes 84

Capital One Cup 2nd round
2 - 0 Sheff Wed A
Hunt 9 Milevskyi 81

An amazing start to the league, did you expect this?

Yes i did, we want 40 points this season to starve off relegation anything more is a bonus, certain fixtures are must win and other relegation favourites like Huddersfield are one of those.

You choose a completely different 11 in the cup game will this be something you do often?

Yes, it was nice to get a win but the cups mean nothing to me this season, they are a burden on our fixture list so all reserves and youth players will get game time.

Ademilson is seen as a future star but has struggled since arriving what are your thoughts on him?

I may loan him out to get some game time but hes been available so little for me its been hard, in the last 20 games he has been able to play just 3 due to internationals, injuries and leave of absence.

Despite that you have other strikers who have started well?

Yes Andy Carroll has been superb not just in his goals but holding up the ball and setting up goals for the rest of the team, him and Will Hughes will be key to our relegation battle this season.

Premier league Table
View attachment 291123View attachment 291124

Player of the Month
View attachment 291125

September 2013

View attachment 291184
Not a bad month in terms of what is expected of us, 2 wins out of 4 in the league and i kept my word and played a reserve team which got outplayed in the cup

3 - 2 Wigan A
Johnson 44 Carroll 81, 87

2 - 4 Chelsea H
Milevskyi 19 Reo-coker 76

1 - 3 Newcastle A
Hughes 79

Capital One Cup 3rd round
0 - 2 Hull City A

3 - 0 Everton H
Reo-Coker 9 Grobs 21 Johnson 73

What have you thought of your teams performances this month?

We have done as expected, beating the teams around us and losing to superior opponents, i want those 40 points to secure another season in the league, i want to do it as soon as possible.

You currently sit around the european places do you feel you will be there at the end of the season?

Not a chance, the table lies, we were relegation favourties 6 weeks ago but now you ask of europe? we have had a lucky fixture list nothing more.

Andy Carroll has had a good start to his Wolves career?

Yes we managed to get him at a steal too £31 million less than Liverpool paid for him, i think hes scored as many for us already as he did for them.

You are lucky with Carroll's form as Ademilson is still unhappy?

Yes i am at the end of my tether with him now, if he goes again i have told him to not bother coming back, nobody even wanted him on loan so i dont know were to go from here.

Premier League Table
View attachment 291187View attachment 291188

Player of the Month
View attachment 291189

Theres only one Andy Carroll

Alrite guys on the off chance i noticed that one of Micks former clubs Celtic, had there manager as very insecure on the job security list, i put a cheeky offer in that i could take over, i definetly didnt think they would offer me the job! They are 2nd 6 points behind the league leaders. Im not sure what to do i will not play this game until tommorrow evening while i wait for what you guys think, i would like some comments, even if you just say celtic or wolves, i have delayed making the decision for a week on the game let me know what you guys think!!!!

View attachment 291201

Comment guys if you think i should go to celtic! it says on the views another 70 odd people have looked at this since last night

Wolves, Celtic would be boring winning every game atleast give yourself a challenge in Wolves in my opinion!

Wolves, Celtic would be boring winning every game atleast give yourself a challenge in Wolves in my opinion!

i will keep at it with wolves as i want to see how the youth i have has developed i definetly want Mick to go to Celtic at some point and Lyon both former clubs and then back to the premier league its just waiting for the jobs to be available

Last edited:
November 2013
View attachment 291427
Only one loss out of 5 games this month picking up another 8 points.

2 - 6 Tottenham H
Carroll 32, 45

3 - 0 Burnley H
Carroll 2 Hamill 33 Milevskyi 65

1 - 1 QPR H
Hamill 13

0 - 0 Fulham A

3 - 1 Sunderland A
Milevskyi 29, 54 pen, 89

You managed to turn the month around after that thumping at Spurs?

Yes, we were unfortunate to lose when we were 2-3 down i tried to push for a goal and it backfired.

You played a young GK against QPR how do you think he did?

Olivia did wonders after coming in for the injured Hennessey and at only 15 years old he is going to become one **** of a player.

Milevskyi has done brilliant stepping into the first team this month

Yes i cant fault the player he has been brilliant since Hughes has moved around positions.

You are much higher in the league than is expected do you think you can keep it up?

No, we have big games coming up around christmas including Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal, im still looking for those 40 points to stay in the league then i dont care.

Premier League Table

View attachment 291451View attachment 291452

Player of the Month

View attachment 291453

Will Hughes has another impressive month
View attachment 291454