December 2013

View attachment 291677
An amazing month! Only 1 loss in 6 and beating Man Utd at home, we are now looking good for a top half finish currently lying in 6th!

1 - 2 Liverpool H
Milevskyi 44

2 - 1 Man Utd H
Olivia 69 De Gea o.g 72

1 - 1 West Brom A
Hammill 54

1 - 1 Arsenal A
Olivia 15

3 - 2 Southampton H
Ward 34 Hunt 47, 79

1 - 0 Stoke H
Carroll 92

Wolves Manager Press Conference

A big win against title contenders Man Utd how did you feel?

No different than when we beat Stoke 3 points is 3 points it doesnt matter who you beat.

Some people say you should have got more out of the West Brom and Arsenal games?

Yes i would agree we lead in both of them for a long time but the Christmas period is a tiring time and its started to show amongst some of the players, i couldnt of asked any more of them.

What a way for Andy Carroll to come back after a bit of a dry patch!

Yes he has been amazing for the team, hes not just there for scoring he is brilliant with knockdowns to Milevskyi but it was nice to see him back on the scoresheet especially to win us the game so late on.

Will you be strengthening your team in the January transfer window?

I hope to, it depends on if the board back me or not if they want a top half finish i will need to have some funds to fill the squad out a bit.

Premier League Table

View attachment 291678View attachment 291679

Player of the Month
View attachment 291680

January 2014

View attachment 291693
Change of Expectations
View attachment 291695
I go for mid table as i really believe we can push on with the right kind of signings.

Only 4 games this month after the reserves get knocked out of the cup by lowly Walsall, we picked up just the one win but the Chelsea result was amazing!

FA Cup 3rd round
0 - 1 Walsall H

1 - 2 Wigan H
Hamill 64

2 - 0 Huddersfield A
Ward 20 Carroll 82

1 - 1 Chelsea A
Henry 84

January Transfers

View attachment 291697

Ross Barkley was the key signing and will play in the AMC position ahead of Milevskyi who will be in rotation with Carroll.

Premier League Table
View attachment 291698View attachment 291699

Player of the Month
View attachment 291700
A good month for Berra the defenders have been the key to my good season so far and he has been a rock at the back.

What happened in the Walsall game?

I dont know, i played a reserve team that i thought could win but they didnt deliver, the likes of Ademilson will not be getting another chance but nobody wants him.

You then lost to Wigan, did you fear that a slump was occuring?

No, the reason we lost to Wigan was Hennessey poor GK it was his individual errors that lost us that game, i dont know why he felt the need to leave the penalty area twice.

The Chelsea draw was a shock they had won 8 on the bounce before how did you feel after that result?

It wasnt a shock to me, i knew what we could do and Henry scored an amazing goal and hopefully we can kick on from that result and get a top half finish.

You have signed Ross Barkley, will he go straight into the team?

He is one for the future but will definetly get game time, the likes of Barkley, Hughes and Olivia will be stars for years to come and will do it all at Wolves.

Febuary 2014
View attachment 291706
2 wins out of 3 and our month is over by the 8th and we have to wait a whopping 22 days til we face Man City.

1 - 0 Newcastle H
Henry 90

3 - 2 Reading A
Hamill 40 Welbeck 57 Grobs 72

1 - 1 Everton A
Berra 50

The last minute win against Newcastle means you have reached your target of 40 points with 13 games remaining, what is the next goal?

Yes that was always the aim to be in the premier league again next season and i always think 40 points is enough, im not going to get ahead of myself we would like a top half finish but a Europa League place would do wonders for the clubs stature and finances.

Karl Henry with a last gasp goal again for you?

Yes he has been brillaint and he plays hard til the last minute, he may play up top ahead of Carroll next game.

How do you think Ross Barkley has settled into the club?

He has done brilliantly, 5 games and 3 man of the matches, he has shown why we paid out £8 million for him and hes only going to get better.

You could have had 3 or 4 against Newcastle Barkley, Hughes and Welbeck were a joy to behold.

Yes they performed well and Danny was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet.

Premier League Table
View attachment 291708View attachment 291709

Player of the Month
View attachment 291710

Will Hughes is my favourite player this year <3
He is amazing for me so far Ross Barkley has been doing well so far aswell, im guessing my confidence from winning has made my team go even further and pick up wins i never thought i would achieve!

March 2014
View attachment 291810

4 wins out of 5 and we havent lossed in 10 games, the Man City result was amazing with Hamill scoring so late on, we managed to score important goals late on in almost all the matches this month.

2 - 1 Man City H
Berra 11 Hamill 91

1 - 0 Norwich H
Hughes 86

2 - 2 Tottenham A
Ademilson 59 Barry pen 81

2 - 0 Burnley A
Grobs 56 Milevskyi 85

2 - 1 Fulham H
Barry 13 Carroll 68

Premier league Table
View attachment 291812View attachment 291813

My Player of the Month and the Leagues
View attachment 291814View attachment 291815

Young Player of the Month
View attachment 291816
Again our three key youngsters scoop up all three places in the young player of the month award, Hughes, Olivia and Barkley.

You are now unbeaten in 10 games how long can this run continue?

As long as the team are up for it, every game we win gives us more confidence to go on and win the next.

At the start of the season people were quoting you as relegation favourites and now you could be in europe how far can you go.

Im not getting ahead of myself but we should definetly be heading for european qualification, the champions league is only a pipeline dream but we are up for the challenge!

Your team have a never say die attitude and score so many goals late on is this something you have brought to the squad?

Yes i think the squad are close and will always work for each other they are not afraid to put in the graft and hit some people with hard tackles.

April 2014
View attachment 292090
3 wins out of 4 our key to doing so well has been getting knocked out of all other competitions early, we only play around 4 games a month at the moment and never any closer than 6 days apart!

Stephen Ward who has been amazing is out for the rest of the season, youngster Bosman is recalled from his loan.
View attachment 292091

4 - 1 QPR A
Hughes 31, 41 Carroll 38 Milevskyi 75

1 - 1 Sunderland H
Carroll 38
Milevskyi sent off 61

Our first sending off of the season and it was definetly unfair i complained to the media and will serve a ban in the Liverpool game!

1 - 0 Liverpool A
Carroll 12
Skrtel sent off 49 (really helped)

3 - 1 West Brom H
Hamill 6 Ademilson 82 Grobs 88

Premier league Table
View attachment 292092View attachment 292093

Player of the Month
View attachment 292094

Young Player of the Month Award Again
View attachment 292095

Again they are considered the best three young players in the league this month, the team will be built around them next season.

You currently sit 5th only a point behind 3rd and with you still to play Man Utd and Tottenham still to play both Manchester clubs the places are very much up for grabs?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, you all tipped us for relegation at the start of the season then in january said we would struggle to get into the top half, im proud of our achievements i dont want people getting dissapointed if we only get europa league football because for this club that is amazing!

Your team still managed to beat Liverpool despite your touchline ban what was your view on the Milevskyi sending off in the Sunderland game?

Like im going to tell you. Wolves have the 3 most important games of there history coming up next month and im not going to be in the stands for them!

Your youngsters again pick up the monthly awards what are your views on there performances?

They have been outstanding for such young players and shown great maturity what excites me is that they will only get better.

May 2014

View attachment 292099
2 wins out of 3 we never looked like winning the Man Utd game but thanks to Tottenhams 0-0 draw with West Brom we manage to reach the Champions League Playoff Position, should give us some good money next season.

1 - 3 Man Utd A
Carroll 18

2 - 1 Southampton A
Welbeck 46, 58

Not what i needed just before the Arsenal game, Will Hughes still travelling!
View attachment 292100

2 - 1 Arsenal H
Grobs 30 Reo-Coker 71

Premier League Table End
View attachment 292101View attachment 292102

We reach the Champions League Playoffs and Get Some Decent Money
View attachment 292103View attachment 292104

We scored a lot of goals and they were spread out among the whole team
View attachment 292105

We win all the Young Player Awards that ever exist
View attachment 292106

Guardiola beats me to the Manager of the Year Award
View attachment 292107

An amazing end to a wonderful season.

Yes it was a rollercoaster ride and i never expected to reach the champions league places in the first season, who said you couldnt do well with kids?

Who has been your shining light?

Everyone has excelled, people would expect me to say one of the three youngsters picking up all the accolades but Andy Carroll has got his pride back a bit, Foley and Ward the FB's have been brilliant and Hamill has done wonders considering when i joined the club he was in the reserves on the transfer list.

Will you sign many players for next season?

No, i hope not to i would like to push in the same direction and only really sign young players who will be here for years to come, i am not going to get rid of players who have got us here in the first place either.

July Pre Season

View attachment 292114

Owen Coyle gets the nod as the new Republic of Ireland manager ahead of me and as i have seen on many other saves Brendan Rogers becomes England Manager!

Season Expectations
View attachment 292116

I had already spent most of my money by this point so i did get more than the £42 quoted!

Transfer History
View attachment 292115

Transfers In

View attachment 292117View attachment 292120View attachment 292121View attachment 292122View attachment 292123View attachment 292124View attachment 292118View attachment 292119

Premier league Odds
View attachment 292125

We are predicted 8th for this season but i would like to get into the europa league i think the champions league places are a bit beyond me and we were lucky last season.

Champions League Playoff draw and we go against the highest ranked team Juventus, not sure if i drop into the europa league if i lose? I hope so as i was looking forward to european football and dont want it over before September!
View attachment 292126

Will Hughes<3
He is brilliant for me along with Ross Barkley the regen Olivia though is something else, i cant believe the three of them won every young player of the month for the last 5 months!
I mainly signed him because he is around 29 on my Man Utd save and always does brilliant against me and gets quoted ridiciulous money to sign for me!

Vadillo is a great signing, on my west brom save he was wanted by all the big clubs and to get him I would have had to pay around 30 million to get him!

Thats why im glad i did the long Man U save as it meant i have seen some players turn to legends such as Vadillo and Hughes so signed them up

I have been going on all my different saves recently and have decided to get back into this one, i will be posting the next few months up tonight