joelgilrane

Reaction score
Just got fm10 and i would just like to know if anyone has found any world class non ridiculously priced midfielders. I am playing Man Utd and have 60million to spend. Obviously i have no solid left wingers so thats my main priority. Also i managed to snap up De Rossi for 35million on a different game, do you think hes worth blowing that much? Thanks for the help :)

daniel de rossi from roma 35 million, top quality on the game and his stats are ridiculously good

Get David Beckam, costs about 400k in June, August and he is free in January

Trust me great stats !

buy Luca Modric. I've bought him, and he's performing very well on the left wing.

Raul Merieles, Simon Rolfes, Lars Bender, Camacho, Iniesta,

Angel Di Maria, LM, AML, AMC and ST. got him for about 5-6 Mio. €
a bargain!

4.2 m € on 48 months for di maria on my game he is class 15 m € for capel he is good too

you already have fletcher plus carrick.

i got de rossi for 26mill when i was arsenal + 30 % of next sell on price

have you checked angelo palombo?? really good stats and relatively cheap

Nani for the left Wing

and what about nani playing left winger??? he's almost perfect in that position and u also have giggs and obertan. i think the major problem in man utd is the MC position and the strikers.

you've got antonio valencia & nani dude...i'm playing man utd and both of them performed well so far...

Eduardo Salvio - Lanus

Belive me he is the best midfielder in FM 10 you can get him in 1 mil only and he only 19 and very consistent and by far the best rally best

jovetic - got him in my first season for 22.5 mil, worth it only 19 and first team regular in my madrid team.
he plays LM and can play striker too :)
top assister in my first season

For Arsenal first season bought Hamsik and Palombo 11.5 million each both been reallly good, Hamsik has scored 6 goals in 13 games so far

Ashley Young, awesome Left Winger, his technique is awesome, he can learn to play as Striker too.
On the right, in my last Spurs game was playing awesome Aaron Lennon, Real Madrid bid me for him in January. :)
As Central Midfielder buy Hamsik.

as central buy hamsik or toulalan both soooo good, for left winger try giovinco i bought it for my first season as lyon and i cudnt get him off the field:D