ON left wing - Stevan Jovetic , 19 and amazing - my scouts say he has potential to be better than robinho on left wing! around £13-17m, which isn't too bad...just finished first season (1st, as man city) young player of the year, 2nd top league assisted (19, SWP had 22) my 3rd top scorer with 16 goals, which is pretty good...de rossi is worth that much, but i would get toulalan instead...just as good, but only around £25m...

left winger - obviously david silva. i manage to get him for 35mil during my first season with man utd. plenty of assist and goal.

The term Midfield Maestro is a cliché used in football to describe a midfield player that excels in the technical and creative aspects of midfield play A midfield maestro often creates goalscoring opportunities for the attackers while at the same time controlling the tempo of the match and raising the game of the other members of the team A midfield maestro is often a team's energetic and creative leader.

In England this type of player may be described as bossing the midfield May also be referred to as the Midfield General

Some examples of players considered to be midfield maestros are
Michael Ballack, Andrea Pirlo, Cuauhtemoc Blanco, Zinedine Zidane, Juninho, Cesc Fabregas, Steven Gerrard, Xavi, Xabi Alonso

The term Midfield Maestro is a cliché used in football to describe a midfield player that excels in the technical and creative aspects of midfield play A midfield maestro often creates goalscoring opportunities for the attackers while at the same time controlling the tempo of the match and raising the game of the other members of the team A midfield maestro is often a team's energetic and creative leader.

In England this type of player may be described as bossing the midfield May also be referred to as the Midfield General

Some examples of players considered to be midfield maestros are
Michael Ballack, Andrea Pirlo, Cuauhtemoc Blanco, Zinedine Zidane, Juninho, Cesc Fabregas, Steven Gerrard, Xavi, Xabi Alonso

where did u copy this from?

really!?

just wondering mate

Yes really.

Just type in

Midfield Maestros in google and the first page that came up had it on and i thought that it would be helpful to some people so posted it on here.

fair enough im not saying theres anything wrong with that