For me, you just play Xavi as AP in MC position. He is best midfielder even he is not young anymore. I think his attributes was downgraded especially acceleration. He don't need acceleration because he has a great technical and mental..

Train Silva in AMC and MC position so he can play as AP in that position in case your Iniesta or Xavi injured. Kroos can be next AP to replace Xavi. If I have this squad, I will play Iniesta as AMC, Messi as AMR, Silva as AML, Xavi as MC (AP) and Mascherano as MC (BTB).

For me, you just play Xavi as AP in MC position. He is best midfielder even he is not young anymore. I think his attributes was downgraded especially acceleration. He don't need acceleration because he has a great technical and mental..

Train Silva in AMC and MC position so he can play as AP in that position in case your Iniesta or Xavi injured. Kroos can be next AP to replace Xavi. If I have this squad, I will play Iniesta as AMC, Messi as AMR, Silva as AML, Xavi as MC (AP) and Mascherano as MC (BTB).

Good midfield but I tried playing Xavi once in MC and it didnt go well, I need a more physical and defensive player.

If I have this squad, I will play Iniesta as AMC, Messi as AMR, Silva as AML, Xavi as MC (AP) and Mascherano as MC (BTB).

What he said but Mascherano as the complete destroyer in midfield playing everything simple. Ball winner (Defend).

What he said but Mascherano as the complete destroyer in midfield playing everything simple. Ball winner (Defend).

I still need the Box to box other wise I will be cought on the break with only 2 players in defense, there is a reason for that box to box midfielder.

Mikel wasn't a good buy (Unless you got him for free?). You already have Mascherano and Busquets. Silva wasn't a great idea either, since you've already got one of the best players ever in Messi, Villa's not exactly old either and Pedro isn't that bad.

I think you've wasted your money on players who are good, but you've already got players who are better/as good. Like others have said, you'd be better off signing a replacement for Puyol, who is also rather old, and Xavi (Who, despite being one of the best CMs in the world, needs replacing eventually). Abidal isn't great either (Both defensively or offensively).

However, Xavi is more than good enough to be playing for the next 4/5 seasons.

Mikel wasn't a good buy (Unless you got him for free?). You already have Mascherano and Busquets. Silva wasn't a great idea either, since you've already got one of the best players ever in Messi, Villa's not exactly old either and Pedro isn't that bad.

I think you've wasted your money on players who are good, but you've already got players who are better/as good. Like others have said, you'd be better off signing a replacement for Puyol, who is also rather old, and Xavi (Who, despite being one of the best CMs in the world, needs replacing eventually). Abidal isn't great either (Both defensively or offensively).

However, Xavi is more than good enough to be playing for the next 4/5 seasons.

Mikel was bought (for 5 Mil) as a backup for Mascherano and Busquets as I only had Keita.

Silva was bought for 6 Mil and was thought of as an ultimate replacement for any of the three attacking midfielders (except Messi)

Wasted money? I had 93 million transfer budget and these two players costed 11 and I sold Jeffren and Keita for 9 million combined, do the math.

I bought Galeano in the first season and I have been slowly introducing to the first team.

Toni Kroos, Iniesta and Silva, enough said.

Abidal, was great first season, one of my most consistant performers.

Last edited: