Millwall FC 2-0 Newcastle United
From The Den: ATT:- 17439

Millwall_badge.jpg

30th October 2012
Carling Cup 4th Round

Millwall FC 4-2 Sunderland
From The Den: ATT:- 17794

Clash of the Cup Nemeses

In the Carling cup Quarter finals, Holders Manchester City have been drawn against Millwall FC, a team Manchester City have beaten in the semi finals of the carling cup and F.A Cup last season.
Elsewhere, Doncaster host Everton, Q.P.R Travel to Chelsea, and there is a North London Derby, as Arsenal host fierce rivals, Tottenham

Last edited:
Millwall_badge.jpg

3rd November 2012
F.A Premier League

Manchester United 1-1 Millwall FC
From Old Trafford: ATT:- 73715

Millwall_badge.jpg

7th November 2012
UEFA Champions League

FC RB Salzburg 1-9 Millwall FC
From Red Bull Arena: ATT:- 22218

Millwall_badge.jpg

10th November 2012
F.A Premier League

West Bromwich Albion 1-5 Millwall FC
From The Hawthrons: ATT:- 25828

Villarreal keen on Drezzy
villarreal.jpg

After parting company with manager Juan Carlos Garrido, Villarreal CF have confirmed that they went Mr Drezzy to take the helm, and they will pull out all the stops to get their man, a hefty compensation payment to Millwall and High wage demands doesn't seem to be putting them off. Mr Drezzy was not available for comment

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

The Fat Lady sings....
A-Millwall-supporter-006.jpg

Shocking, Breaking news here at the Den Tonight. After drawing against fierce London rivals, Manager Drezzy STEPPED DOWN as Millwall coach. This shocked the fans, even the board. Even Drezzy's close friend Jozef, who was now a prominent board member.
Drezzy, who had lef Millwall to the promise lands, who had secured Domestic and European success had done the unthinkable.
Just hours after him quitting the club, Mr Drezzy was at Stamford Bridge, signing a 4 year deal. Mr Drezzy is now manager of Chelsea FC, the team he loved as a boy.

Millwall_badge.jpg

14th November 2012
F.A Premier League

Millwall FC 2-2 Chelsea
From The Den: ATT:- 17930

With that, the Millwall Story ends. Thank you for reading ;)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

Would any one be interested in reading a Boca Juniors story?

Wow was not expecting the chlsea move :D wonder how you get on as chelsea boss

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

and will you be carrying on this thread or a new one

Wow was not expecting the chlsea move :D wonder how you get on as chelsea boss

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

and will you be carrying on this thread or a new one

I'll do it in a new thread, i want to try a new lay out and everything.

Yeah, Chelsea came in with a job offer. I refused alot of teams but thought i'd give Chelsea ago. In that save, i've stolen most of Millwalls players lol