Minimum Release Fee Clause 'Bargains'

Bullardinho

Reaction score
I always like to have a look to see which players have Min Rel Fee Clauses that represent a good deal i.e the clause amount is lower then their valuation or the clause value represents good deal for the players potential.
I have listed some of the best deals below:

Name - Clause Value (Player Value)

Carlos Vela - £28.5m (£20m Value)
Eugene Konoplyanka - £25m (£35m Value)
Rafinha - £21.5m (£16.75m Value)
Ignacio Comacho - £14.25m (£18m Value)
Inaki Williams - £14.25m (£7.5m Value)
Nolito - £12.75m (£20m Value)
Marc Batra - £12m (£20m Value)
Andreu Fontas - £10.75m (£11m Value)
Jonny - £8.5m (£6m Value)
Sergio Rico - £8.5m (£5.25m Value)
Ruben Garcia - £7.25m (£7.5m Value)
Matthew Ryan - £5m (£6.5m Value)
Carlos Kameni - £4.3m (£4.3m Value)
Vincent Iborra - £4.3m (£9.5m Value)
Simao - £4.3m (£7.5m Value)
Alejandro Arribas - £3.6m (£7.25m Value)
Marjan Shved - £2.2m (£200k Value)
Pablo Hernandez - £2.1m (£4.1m Value)
Cristo Gonzalez - £1.8m (£250k Value)

Feel free to add any others you may find..

Timo Horn - £6m Release Clause (£8.5m Price), Wonderkid and cheap in one!

Bartra seems to be a must buy in that case..
Vallejo, Bilal Ould Chikh, Balanta, Bonazzoli etc don't have clauses anymore?

Bartra seems to be a must buy in that case..
Vallejo, Bilal Ould Chikh, Balanta, Bonazzoli etc don't have clauses anymore?

Definitely, although Barca always try to get him to sign a new contract from the start so you have to act quickly.

Vallejo - £44.5m Clause
Bonazzoli - No Clause
Ould Chikh - No Clause

Balanta - I'm only on the 18th July and Leicester have already signed him for £2.2m.. that's got to be the bargain of the game so far!.

Definitely, although Barca always try to get him to sign a new contract from the start so you have to act quickly.

Vallejo - £44.5m Clause
Bonazzoli - No Clause
Ould Chikh - No Clause

Balanta - I'm only on the 18th July and Leicester have already signed him for £2.2m.. that's got to be the bargain of the game so far!.
Happend on my save aswell! I was so close signing Balanta to my Chelsea team as a rotation player, but Leicester stole him right in front of my nose...

Assuming he's been nerfed?

I reckon maybe slightly. Best way is to simulate 5 or 6 years and see what club he is at and his rating. Wouldn't surprise me if they did lower his rating. You can't rate someone so highly for 2 years and he not go to a bigger club in real life and still rate him so high, but at 2.2mil he is still a bargain.

I reckon maybe slightly. Best way is to simulate 5 or 6 years and see what club he is at and his rating. Wouldn't surprise me if they did lower his rating. You can't rate someone so highly for 2 years and he not go to a bigger club in real life and still rate him so high, but at 2.2mil he is still a bargain.

His stats are still very good as well, I haven't compared but they don't look as good as last year, and as you said I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered his PA either

My team in Greece (Olympiakos ) was so close in buying Balanta this summer ! Don 't know why on earth did not closed the deal ! But again I am thinking ... we are the team that left Kyriakos Papadopoulos live the club at the age of 18 for two millions !! So not buying Balanta seems reasonable for the people who manage the club !

Not a minimum fee Bargain but you can get Subotic for around £10.5m and he's only on 27.5k wages at Dortmund! Just got him for Leicester.

Not a release clause per se, but this guy is running out of contract in summer 2016. Wants ~€3m in wages p/a, will accept a highly performance-related pay though. Great backup creative midfielder with still a couple of years in the tank.

View attachment 217157

Is this for Champions League clubs or something? I had a look on my Liverpool save and there was no buyout clause?

He might have signed a new contract and gotten rid of the clause because Birmingham offered him a new contract 4 months into the first season on my save

He might have signed a new contract and gotten rid of the clause because Birmingham offered him a new contract 4 months into the first season on my save

Good point, think this must be the case. Cheers!