Minimum Release Fee Clause 'Bargains'

A lot of these clauses are gone from the full release. Full release is much harder than the beta.

Cristo Gonzalez - £1.8m (£250k Value)

managed to get this guy with a 1.5 mil release clause for wigan, hes imense!

Not gonna lie, the guy's not worth £17.25m. I bought him on the cheap just to sell him for £5m profit in season 2.

I agree, I signed him for United and he's flopping so far. Average rating of 6.5, only scored one competitive goal, just a couple of assists and he's missed so many sitters for me. I can't wait to get rid of him at the end of the season, hopefully Bayern are still interested.

Shocked to see Batra's Minimum Release Clause lowered even further to £8.5m, not that it makes him any easier to sign!

Shocked to see Batra's Minimum Release Clause lowered even further to £8.5m, not that it makes him any easier to sign!

Yes totally agreed with this. Tried adjusting the contract and added many clauses, but I am still unable to snap him off from Barcelona, as he loves the club. Anyone managed to get him at the low release clause?

Yes totally agreed with this. Tried adjusting the contract and added many clauses, but I am still unable to snap him off from Barcelona, as he loves the club. Anyone managed to get him at the low release clause?

I attempted to buy him for my Arsenal side, he was 'very interested' in a first team role, 130k a week with a bucket load of additional clauses and bonuses and he chooses a new contract with Barca. Which is strange because the reason his Clause Fee was lowered is because apparently he demanded it, he is unhappy about the lack of first team action IRL and is looking to force a move away.

This is an extremely useful thread! Thanks! Timo Horn for 6m is also a very interesting bargain.

This is an extremely useful thread! Thanks! Timo Horn for 6m is also a very interesting bargain.

Agree with you lad. Signed him for 6-8,5m. Beast when go one-on-one situation.
Saving more than 15 point in the League for my Southampton.