Minnows No More 2015 - Danny's 3rd International BaP

25 players signed up already, but still plenty of spaces left - especially on the Liechtenstein side :D
Come on guys lets get on board the Liechenstein train:

Why pick Liechenstien?? well let me tell you!

They are the worlds lagest producers of Sausage cases...and we all love sausages

Snoop Dogg once tried to rent the whole country for a video shoot, they only said no as he didn't give them enough warning

Their name sounds kinda like they are Frenkenstein's brother...

The last time their military unit went on an official mission they left with 80 men and returned with 81...and no one could work out who the extra man was.

if all that doesn't want you to join us then...well I don't know what will!!

Well if I wasn't sold on my choice before...I certainly am now!

They were also accidentally invaded by Swiss troops, who later realized their mistake and apologized. Obviously not to incur the wrath of those 81 soldiers.

The extra one person in the army happened back in WW2 and wasnt he an Austrian medic or something? And he couldnt speak any Lichenstineinen :p

Name: Kevin Berger
D.O.B: 10/03
Home town: Schaan
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechtenstein): Liechtenstein
Position/s: MR/AMR
Physical stats(max 4): Strength, Pace, Natural Fitness, Agility
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, Work Rate, Flair, Decisions, Teamwork
Technical stats(max 5): First Touch, Dribbling, Long Shots, Technique, Passing
Natural foot: Left
Height: 171cm
Weight: 65kg
Hair colour: Light brown
Ethnicity: Northern European

The extra one person in the army happened back in WW2 and wasnt he an Austrian medic or something? And he couldnt speak any Lichenstineinen :p

Na it was the Austro-Prussian War in the late 1800s, it was an Italian guy who decided he'd rather go to live in Liechenstein than in Italy so he just started following them :D

Na it was the Austro-Prussian War in the late 1800s, it was an Italian guy who decided he'd rather go to live in Liechenstein than in Italy so he just started following them :D

Im a ******* genius then i could of sworn there was something about this oh well

What clubs do we start at

Everyone'll start as free agents, if people aren't getting signed in the testing I'll place them in lower league teams at each different country. (San Marino > Italy, Faroes > Scandinavia, Liechtenstein > Swiss/France/Germany)

We still need like 22 players, if this is going to be full….. (If 1st page is up to date)

We could all make a twin brother or merge into 2 nations or just start as it is?

Threads been open like a week now, not sure we will get too many more.

We still need like 22 players, if this is going to be full….. (If 1st page is up to date)

We could all make a twin brother or merge into 2 nations or just start as it is?

Threads been open like a week now, not sure we will get too many more.

OP is updated, what I'll probably end up doing is making some filler players for positions, not as good as the BaP's but things like -8 PA U21 players just to bulk out the squads with decent players

Name: Shaahid
D.O.B: 11/11
Home town: Eschen
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): Liechenstein
Position/s: ST
Physical stats(max 4): Acceleration, Balance, Pace, Agility
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, First touch, Passing, Technique
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 180cm
Weight: 76kg
Hair colour: Black
Ethnicity: Indian/Asian

Name: Matthew Harrison
D.O.B: 10/07
Home Town: Citta
National Allegiance: San Morino
Position/s: AMR/AML
Physical Stats: Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Stamina
Mental Stats: Flair, Anticipation, Vision, Decisions, Work Rate
Technical Stats: Dribbling, Crossing, Technique, Finishing, Passing
Natural foot/s: Both
Height: 175cm
Weight: 68kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Northern European

Come on!! Lets have a few more Faroese legends. This is your chance to write yourself into viking history!

Come on!! Lets have a few more Faroese legends. This is your chance to write yourself into viking history!

No No No you have enough! what we need is more Liechenstein brothers! We've had enough of you vikings stealing our jobs!!