Minnows No More 2015 - Danny's 3rd International BaP

I'd go with C mate. no one wants to retire and this way we get straight into a team!

I would go with C. As long as players are set to clubs in their country?

I'd say C. European scouts don't care about our countries :(

C all the way
Edit: Decent enough for Greko, although he apparently just charges round the pitch, with no anticipation for any kind of pass, he loses interest in playing football randomly and instead holds impromptu boxing matches with those on the bench (which he always loses thanks to his non-existent strength), is likely to collapse crying under the pressure in front of goal, although he more often then not ends up running around his own goalies net due to his positioning. Basically he has ADHD.

Last edited:
Went for C in the end, players are grouped up at teams in sets of twos and threes with regards to their nationalities - Faroese are starting in the Swedish Premier, Liechtensteinians are starting in the Swiss Super League and Sammarinese players are at lower Serie A clubs.

Post is up, 2nd page of the game thread.

Oh no, my player's tackling, haha. He'll now run as close to the man with the ball as possible without actually having to put a foot in.

In all seriousness, hopefully this will go a bit better now :)

Oh no, my player's tackling, haha. He'll now run as close to the man with the ball as possible without actually having to put a foot in.

In all seriousness, hopefully this will go a bit better now :)

Me too, already simmed 3 seasons through 3 loaded databases yesterday trying to get it to work xD

So, seems fine now, feel free to post bios, player interactions etc on the game thread now.

Ha ha Simon Simoncelli has had his cataracts removed but still suffers from slight blurred vision. He has worked on his stamina but that has come at a cost of losing some of his overall fitness. It seems he may have also spawned some T Rex arms now as he cant obviously throw a ball, however with that determination I am sure anything is possible.

Oh, Tiberio Mercuri. You're such strong, brave, giant kid! I'm sure he will outmuscle the best Serie A midfielders, but first he need to find midfield on the pitch. It will be a really hard task for him with that positioning. Also, referees need to watch out since Tiberio doesn't even know who he has to mark. Even though Mercuri is tall and strong, he is refusing to throw a ball with his hands. He said that he won't play handball. Ladies and Gentlemen, that's the future of San Marino football.

I'm definitely going to be the one player who hasn't played yet XD

David Jeronimo, the Faroese Man Mountain lacks the determination to get out of bed in the morning. But when he does, he flattens people

We have some non competitive veterans in our ranks haha

Haha, like Del Conte with his 78 apps?

Exactly! I thought i'd played a lot of friendlies, then i saw players like Del Conte and McCairns, blew me out of the water haha. 1 assist in one appearance in the league and 2 in 4 in the cup isn't bad at all though, quite happy with that.

Been doing quite well in the friendlies too, nearly a goal every 2 games and a reasonable amount of assists as well.