Minnows No More 2015 - Story and Bios Thread

As of now, I won't be taking requests for bios etc, until the end of the save where I will make a huge post with everyone's.

I won 1 league title in nearly 20 years at Chelsea......

Expected a lot more tbh but I guess the supporting cast wasn't good enough.

Are there any surprise teams now consistently challenging for titles and stuff Danny?

I won 1 league title in nearly 20 years at Chelsea......

Expected a lot more tbh but I guess the supporting cast wasn't good enough.

Are there any surprise teams now consistently challenging for titles and stuff Danny?

Valenciennes got to the CL final a couple years back, which was funny, other than that? Not too sure, Real (with JJ) were still dominating La Liga, United, City, Arsenal and Spurs were still trading PL's, AC Milan began to dominate Serie A in Kaufmann's later years, Laing kept driving Schalke to the Bundesliga and not too sure about French league.

Oh come on! Please don't say I'm gonna make 199 apps for San Marino...

:(

Also, what a legend Rokur Dam is, still going at 39, and an outfielder!

Also, what a legend Rokur Dam is, still going at 39, and an outfielder!

(As of July 2039, he's the only player, outfield or not, to have not announced his retirement)

Also, just think, if Roberts hadn't missed 4 months a couple seasons back with knee tendinitis, he'd have broke 200...

(As of July 2039, he's the only player, outfield or not, to have not announced his retirement)

Also, just think, if Roberts hadn't missed 4 months a couple seasons back with knee tendinitis, he'd have broke 200...

**** the knee! Have I gone into a staff role or have I just retired?

**** the knee! Have I gone into a staff role or have I just retired?

Everyone seems to go into a staff role, be out of a job for a couple years, then retire completely at the moment. I think Gary Abra's the only one who's at a club at the moment as a coach, at some lower league French side.

Everyone seems to go into a staff role, be out of a job for a couple years, then retire completely at the moment. I think Gary Abra's the only one who's at a club at the moment as a coach, at some lower league French side.

Which role (if any) have I gone in? :p

Awww yeah, rokur still going strong! 2 assists makes me wonder whether he shouldn't retire, but ey whatever, the honour of being the oldest player left and the only one(?) to have won the Baloon d'Or (and twice, at over 30!) is amazing. Looked like I would end up being a weak player ala Lionel Zid/Underwood, but somehow pulled it out of the bag!

Awww yeah, rokur still going strong! 2 assists makes me wonder whether he shouldn't retire, but ey whatever, the honour of being the oldest player left and the only one(?) to have won the Baloon d'Or (and twice, at over 30!) is amazing. Looked like I would end up being a weak player ala Lionel Zid/Underwood, but somehow pulled it out of the bag!

And just as you say that, the last man falls. 2039/40 will be the last season of this BaP, guys, as Rokur Dam announces his retirement.

And yep, only one to have won it, closest was Del Conte being runner-up.

Been a great BAP, possibly the best one I've ever been in :) Hopefully Pedersen will pull home at least one last trophy before retirering

Now that was awesome thanks for all your work Danny.

Yep truly superb, fantastic work as always Danny. Look forward to the next one, hopefully I can finally be better than Del Conte that time lol