Minnows No More 2015 - Story and Bios Thread

I7IDanny

Reaction score
So, here we are, at the start of another adventure into the future of football. With 32 players spanning over the three nations of San Marino, Liechtenstein and the Faroes, only time will tell which team will come out on top within world football...

(SS post coming soon. Thread is for screenshots, bios and game related interactions between players. For other things, use the Discussion Thread)

My anticipation is so terrible lol. Go Faroe Islands, summon the combined powers of Odin, Thor, Loki, Fenrir and all those other cool Norse gods to make us unstoppable

Looking good for the Faroese go Vikings!

Wanted by 9 clubs already :O
Go Liechtenstein!!

Frank Underwood wanted by 6 clubs... not bad. FAROe ISLANDS - interesting fact I always use my favourite characters from my favourite TV shows on these things...

Last edited:
How come San Marino get the only £1m man?
Other than that - looks like my guy got better (except for the distinct lack of a brain when i don't have the ball -_- )
And I've got Naterr on my team :D

How come San Marino get the only £1m man?
Other than that - looks like my guy got better (except for the distinct lack of a brain when i don't have the ball -_- )
And I've got Naterr on my team :D

Probably to do with team reputations with regards to leagues and stuff, since everyone starts at the same CA/PA :)

Must of been a long trek to Sweden....Nemanja got even more unfit! Lost a point each in Agility, Natural Fitness and Stamina.
Maybe thats why no club wanted me.....forget failing the medical.....I couldn't even complete the medical!

January 2015 Quick Update

> Most players have made professional debuts

> A few have over 10 appearances, including 3 who have made over 20 club apps

> One player made 30 league appearances, scoring 16 goals(!)

View attachment 831921

Gunnar Orn Helguson - a good start.​

Young Faroese centre forward Gunnar Orn Helguson is said to be enjoying life at his first club, Djurgarden. The 14 year old has made 7 appearances for the club so far (6 from the bench) and has 2 goals to his name so far. After growing up on a small farm just outside of the capital, Helguson spent most of his exciting childhood chasing sheep and throwing rocks. His family didn't own a television so he hadn't even heard of football until the age of ten, yet here he is at the age of 14 playing professionally in Europe. Certainly a player to watch.​

I'm definitely not the bottom one... 6 finishing, 5 penalties, 6 heading.
Whens the end of season update likely to be out?