Minnows No More - Danny's International BaP Gameplay Thread

Wow Barcelona is basically just a team of us lot now!

Can I see the stats and personal info for Mason please?

Only 21 goals this season :(. Still scoring a lot for San Marino though. Hoping to be just as important in the Euros!

Edit: Could you please post my (Thompson) career stats and PSG's performances in european competitions?

Last edited:
Do Faroe Islands use 1/2 strikers? I'm pretty sure I'm second choice to Johannson.

**** Holland :(. Happy with my 3 goals though.

Coincidence that we lose when I'm not involved in the team? I THINK NOT!!

Mason for captain! Despite the fact that there are obviously vastly superior players in his position!

Not even in the Faroe first team. **** YOU NEWCASTLE

Wow Barcelona is basically just a team of us lot now!

Can I see the stats and personal info for Mason please?

View attachment 469601View attachment 469600View attachment 469599View attachment 469598

Only 21 goals this season :(. Still scoring a lot for San Marino though. Hoping to be just as important in the Euros!

Edit: Could you please post my (Thompson) career stats and PSG's performances in european competitions?

View attachment 469597View attachment 469596View attachment 469595View attachment 469594View attachment 469593

Can I see my players career stats, bio, etc? (Callum Crawshaw)

View attachment 469592View attachment 469591View attachment 469590View attachment 469589

Can i see Kieran Laing's history and bio? And that is frustrating, to lose to Romania....

Coincidence that we lose when I'm not involved in the team? I THINK NOT!!

Mason for captain! Despite the fact that there are obviously vastly superior players in his position!

Pfft, Del Conte's been captain for years ;)

Can i see personal info like favored team and such, and also stats for Demba Bastholm?

Will you be uploading this save at the end? Just so I/we can have a look through the players in more detail :)