Minnows No More - Danny's International BaP Gameplay Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 403
  • Views Views 33K
I love how the best players atm are all Liechtensteiners (Lake, Valderramma and Power)

I love how the best players atm are all Liechtensteiners (Lake, Valderramma and Power)

You're forgetting Wilkinson and Thompson, who have been tearing apart Serie A and Ligue 1 for the best part of 15 years... Heh

What rankings are San Marino, Liechtenstein and Faroe?

100+ at the moment. The highest were San Marino in 8th after Euro 2020, I think, and the other two got into the tens and twenties.

You're forgetting Wilkinson and Thompson, who have been tearing apart Serie A and Ligue 1 for the best part of 15 years... Heh
Yeah, but Lake and Valderrama are tearing up the La Liga and Power is doing great in the Prem for Norwich

Inverness... I've hit a new low. Aah well, hopefully THAT will get me some games so late in my career.

My stats still look good. Glad to get over 100 caps as well. Would of preferred to finish my career at Spurs though as they are my favourite team in real life

Still scoring over 20 goals every season in my thirties, hopefully I won't retire for another 3 seasons or so.
Also, could you please post my career stats, which shows how many games I've played and how many i've scored?

Back