Minnows No More - Danny's International BaP Gameplay Thread

Could actually still see me playing for 3-4 years because my stats are still great. Love how a few players are heading back to Southampton :)

San Marino 2033:

View attachment 468422View attachment 468421View attachment 468420View attachment 468419View attachment 468418View attachment 468417View attachment 468416View attachment 468415View attachment 468414View attachment 468413View attachment 468412

Mason announces retirement from football at the end of the 2032/2033 season.
Josh Ball
announces retirement from football at the end of the 2032/2033 season.
Viktor Bragi Brynjarsson announces retirement from football at the end of the 2032/2033 season.

Dang. Oh well had a great career (Better than some others anyway!)

Good job Danny!

Can I see all the stuff you've posted for others for Scott Trowers please? Doubt I have more than a season or two left :(

Pretty pleased with my career. Just a shame I left Arsenal/didn't leave Sevilla. Still though, Club legend is pretty good! :D

And I'd never noticed I'd been runner up in the world golden ball :/

Okay, I've gone through all the awards screenshots (I think) and I can't see it. Could you get a screenshot of the year I got runner up in the world golden ball award?

Decent career, never really showed what I could do until I went to Sevilla though it seems, wish I would've skipped out Barca and just went to Sevilla from Arsenal

Okay, I've gone through all the awards screenshots (I think) and I can't see it. Could you get a screenshot of the year I got runner up in the world golden ball award?

You didn't, it's a slight corruption of the file.

A great career with what, 500 Top Goalscorer in the Prem awards? Can I see updated bio, history etc?