Minnows No More - Danny's International BaP Gameplay Thread

Nooooo, why must you retire Thompson :(
Also shocked to see my stamina went down from 17 to 10 in one season.

I broke every single one of Norwich's goalscoring records! Even got captain in '30. One question, am I an icon at Liechtenstein, Norwich and Leverkusen?

Hi Danny! Can i please get my history and bio and all that again please? And Juve's info screen along so i can see if ive made it onto the icons please mate? (Bradlano Wilkinson)

Amazing that i've got 50 starts for BARCA at the age of 35!!

35 and my player still gets into the Arsenal team and still has amazing stats

Still going strong at Roma! Finally won the league, twice. Nice little bonus near the end of my career

Nice to see me play every league game at 35 but not so nice being liverpool captain that has seen them finish in 14th and 15th in the last 2 seasons :(

Woah I have A LOT to catch up on! Mind if I can get history bio etc.?? Cheeerrrss hopefully can scrape a few more seasons and break 150 caps :D

Woah I have A LOT to catch up on! Mind if I can get history bio etc.?? Cheeerrrss hopefully can scrape a few more seasons and break 150 caps :D

I'm in the same boat! Love being a goalkeeper, still playing international at 35 ;) I might grab my history, bio, etc too (Michael McCabe)

Hi Danny! Can i please get my history and bio and all that please? And Schalke info screen along so i can see if ive made it onto the icons please mate? Odd-***** Inbetween