Minnows to Managers - Minnows No More BaM Continuation

I7IDanny

Reaction score
Welcome to the continued version of Minnows No More, where we will see who can make the successful transition from player to manager, and who'll become another Roy Keane in the making?

Opening screenshots will be uploaded soon.

With Rangers new manager, I'll give it 3-4 years before they'll be lifting the CL-trophy! ;)

3 Month Update:

August

Daniele Del Conte
wins the Championship Manager of the Month, with Gunnar Orn Helguson claiming third.
Jonas Naterr comes 3rd in the League 1 Manager of the Month.
Hans Christian Pedersen places 2nd in the Scottish Championship MotM.

September

Simon Montiano and Matthew Harrison are under fire at their respective clubs.
Simao Salazar wins Championship MotM.
Loki Wodensson comes 3rd in League 1 MotM.
Kieran Laing and Hans Christian Pedersen come 2nd and 3rd in Scottish Championship MotM.

October

Daniele Del Conte, Simon Montiano, Matthew Harrison and Jamie 'JJ' Johnson are all under-fire at their clubs.
Simon Montiano, however, wins the Championship MotM.
Loki Wodensson wins League 1 MotM.
Hans Christian Pedersen wins Scottish Championship MotM, and Jamie 'JJ' Johnson comes 2nd.

Decent start for Pedersen, 1s 2nd and 3rd in the MOTM the first 3 months! I'll take that :)

Looks like Lewie's going under the radar, not over achieving, but not under pressure, either. :)

I think the three of us in Scotland will pick up a few MotM awards, we're in charge of the 'big three' in that league :)

3 Month Update:

November

Charley Mason
wins the Championship MotM with Simone Simoncelli in 3rd.
Jonas Naterr wins the League 1 MotM.
Hans Christian Pedersen wins the Scottish Championship MotM, with JJ Johnson in 2nd.

December

Fulham sack Matthew Harrison, with the team in 20th place.
Everton sack Roberto Martinez (will be relevant...)
Simone Simoncelli wins the Championship MotM with Gunnar Orn Helguson in 3rd.
Jamie 'JJ' Johnson wins the Scottish Championship MotM.

January 2015

Former Nottingham Forest boss Charley Mason is hired by Everton to replace Roberto Martinez.
Lewie Roberts, one of the favourites for the recently gone Everton job, wins the Championship MotM.
Loki Wodensson comes second in League 1 MotM.
Jamie 'JJ' Johnson wins the Scottish Championship MotM.

Good to see I'm still doing absolutely nothing :(

I think the three of us in Scotland will pick up a few MotM awards, we're in charge of the 'big three' in that league :)
Agreed, Pedersen just picked up his 2nd :) Would be nice if we all got promoted this season, with Rangers at top of the table of course :p

Steady start for Helguson and Norwich by the looks of it

3 Month Update:

February

Daniele Del Conte
and Simon Montiano are sacked from their jobs.
Loki Wodensson wins the League 1 MotM.
Hans Christian Pedersen, Jamie 'JJ' Johnson and Kieran Laing make up a 1, 2, 3 in the Scottish Championship MotM.

March

Hearts sack Kieran Laing.
Lewie Roberts
comes 3rd in Championship MotM.
Jonas Naterr wins League 1's MotM.
Jamie 'JJ' Johnson comes 3rd in Scottish Championship MotM.

April

Jonas Naterr
comes 2nd in MotM for League 1.
Hans Christian Pedersen and Jamie 'JJ' Johnson come 1st and 2nd respectively in SC MotM.