Minnows to Managers - Minnows No More BaM Continuation

All of my former employers are within 3 places of each other :D

3 Month Update:

Nothing except Mario Frick Jr becoming the new Dortmund manager.

Could you post the screenshot for last seasons Bundesliga table? Is Burrini still in charge at Wolfsburg?

3 Month Update:

November - February 2018/19

Daniele Del Conte takes charge at Oldham.
Jamie 'JJ' Johnson is the new boss at Falkirk.

3 Month Update

February - May 2018/19

Kevin Berger becomes the new AC Arles-Avignon manager.
Kieran Laing leaves MK Dons for Birmingham City.

Decent season with the Wolves, next year we'll get promoted!

3 Month Update:

August - November 2019/20:

HCP leaves Wolves to join Shakhtar Donetsk.
Kieran Laing is sacked by Birmingham.

Well, I think it's safe to say I'm going to stop following this. No point when my guy only had about three months in a job and nothing since :D

Well, I think it's safe to say I'm going to stop following this. No point when my guy only had about three months in a job and nothing since :D

there's so little actually happening. Doesn't seem like FM15 is good for BaM gameplay, tbh

No-one's really getting a chance at making a name for themselves, it's disappointing.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry to do it, but I'm going to call it. In the 3 months, there's been 4 retirements, 3 sackings and no-one being hired (with over 10 jobs going to real managers.)

It just doesn't seem like 15 is good for this sort of thing due to trigger happy chairmen, it seems.

Ok, sorry to do it, but I'm going to call it. In the 3 months, there's been 4 retirements, 3 sackings and no-one being hired (with over 10 jobs going to real managers.)

It just doesn't seem like 15 is good for this sort of thing due to trigger happy chairmen, it seems.

Maybe you should have made the managers higher rep?

Maybe you should have made the managers higher rep?

they had 200 local, 140 world rep (200 being highest), which was perfectly fine the last time I ran a BaM.

Even then, with 200 local rep, Harrison and Montiano should've at least got a job in Italy, or something.