Missing Milly Dowler's voicemail was hacked by News of the World

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K
Have the Sun ever actually formally apologized to the people affected by h/boro?

As i dont wana open a can of worms and know minimal about the whole situation didnt they print something that happend? I have seen what they printed about the whole thing and can see why pool fans dislike it but how do we know its not the truth? Has it been proved or not because i havnt seen anything.

As i dont wana open a can of worms and know minimal about the whole situation didnt they print something that happend? I have seen what they printed about the whole thing and can see why pool fans dislike it but how do we know its not the truth? Has it been proved or not because i havnt seen anything.

Lets leave this subject alone :) As you said it is going to open a can of worms and is obviously a touchy subject. That topic is for another day.

yeah but even if its true that fans stole from the dying etc ; i'm sure it was a small minority and its disrespectful to the dead to print what they did

Lets leave this subject alone :) As you said it is going to open a can of worms and is obviously a touchy subject. That topic is for another day.

Thats my point about it lol, 9/11 was a touchy subject but its on to discuss that. I have my feelings about Hillsbrough but in the same way i understand the tragedy along with it but it seems a sin to raise points about it lol. Like you say another day maybe. Either way i used to buy the sun every day but stopped because of the **** they used to print especially in the sport.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

yeah but even if its true that fans stole from the dying etc ; i'm sure it was a small minority and its disrespectful to the dead to print what they did

Oh totally agree its dis-respectful but as i said it seems as if we cant talk about it if you get my drift.

CJACKO11;1234549[COLOR=grey said:
---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Oh totally agree its dis-respectful but as i said it seems as if we cant talk about it if you get my drift.
yep gotcha i'm on the brink of being banned, better keep quiet

I don't see why people have a problem with people talking about it, it's a pretty major event in the history of football.

Well, as long as you respect the fact that is a great source of sadness for many people, and it's not something to be joked about.The problem is, it only takes one ignorant/stupid person to make a ***** joke about it, and everything goes **** up.

Although, it's not really a conversation needed in this thread.

I don't see why people have a problem with people talking about it, it's a pretty major event in the history of football.

Well, as long as you respect the fact that is a great source of sadness for many people, and it's not something to be joked about.The problem is, it only takes one ignorant/stupid person to make a ***** joke about it, and everything goes **** up.

Although, it's not really a conversation needed in this thread.

That's why it's not being discussed Cjacko, it's important to remember it but not totally relevant.

Gettin interesting. The Suns sub editors along with others have gone on strike, in protest of the redunduncies. The saga continues

Feel sorry for their workers, seems a small minority have put the vast majority out of work. a real shame

Sunday edition of The Sun now. Same *it different name.

Have the Sun ever actually formally apologized to the people affected by h/boro?

Couldn't care less if they did or not. They're a bunch of ***** in my eyes, with or without an apology. Twats.

Couldn't care less if they did or not. They're a bunch of ***** in my eyes, with or without an apology. Twats.
we've agreed not to discuss h/boro on this thread. if i responded the way i'm tempted to, i'd probably be banned. it wouldn't be disrepectful to the dead though

I take it we're just using this thread to continue the discussion instead of having a different one for News of the Screws shutting down?

I take it we're just using this thread to continue the discussion instead of having a different one for News of the Screws shutting down?

A new thread on NewsCorp and how big twats they are would be a better option. :P

Thing is, do we actually need newspapers? It's pretty much reading news from the day before, and there's news sites all over the net, and tonnes of news channels on cable/sky or whatever. Newspapers are pretty much yesterdays news (no pun intended-and even if it was, it would be pretty pants)

Back