Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
He's right. I can't change any of mine.

Thank you to whichever mod stickied my help thread :)

how do we know if our story ahs been approved??

They show up in the story section, if they haven't after say.. 24 hours, its safe to say its been rejected.

Or Jack or Jack Fulham havent been on yet....

Or Jack or Jack Fulham havent been on yet....

It is likely that either of those two, or a super mod, will have been online within a 24 hour period.

Im waiting for my story 2 be accepted :@ ive already write out 3 updates 4 it :@

Im waiting for my story 2 be accepted :@ ive already write out 3 updates 4 it :@

Might be best to PM either of the jacks, or both of them, to check your story hasn't been rejected. Although there are currently 4 story threads that need to be accepted/rejected, so yours could be one of them and I am sure they will get done sooner, rather than later.

Cheers mate, I only just sent it in a while ago so not that long and i already VM'ED both of them anywayz :)

work on your english and it might be accepted because your sentences are painful to read

Cheers mate, I only just sent it in a while ago so not that long and i already VM'ED both of them anywayz :)

It took me about 4 hours to get mine accepted a few days ago, looks like most of them have been done now. :)

Lol whats wrong with my English?

It should be like this

I'm waiting for my story too be accepted :@ I have already wrote out three updates for it :@

What I wrote

There is not much difference.

Lol whats wrong with my English?

It should be like this

I'm waiting for my story too be accepted :@ I have already written three updates for it :@

What I wrote

There is not much difference.

sounds better :)

If you have problems with each other, please use VM/PM, this thread is for moderator requests only. Please stay on topic.

Also, your sentences, while not completely perfect, are not full of 'text' talk, but I suggest when writing a story, try to use no text speak. Also, reminder, text talk is an infractable offence if used in extremes.

Back