Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Ok Dunc,

However why dosen't Story's come up in the "Recent thread's list"?

Ok Dunc,

However why dosen't Story's come up in the "Recent thread's list"?

Because the story section isn't going to be around for very long, it is soon to be replaced by a blog system, so each person will have their own blog to post their stories to.

Also, all the admins hate stories.

Yeah but shouldnt it be in there anyway, + you don't hate stories do you Dunc?

This debate has raged on for a while in the 'site improvements section' with the overall verdict from the mods and members (including me) that the stoires shouldn't be in the recent threads list. Check it out if you want to see the reasons why

I don't have an issue with stories, I myself, have a story. Check it out. ;)

I think the main reason for not having stories in the recent threads, is because people would name their story 'Fergie leave united', and stuff like that, and people would think 'oh ****, this is irl', untill they click the thread and see its a story, and it aggravated a fair few people when some people actually made their thread titles like that to annoy people.

Either way, it won't be coming into the recent thread list anytime soon, if at all.

Can you change the title of my Thread, the last part too "SECOND CHALLENGE UP!", the link is in my sig,cheers.

Could someone fix my poll in this thread? The options should be:
Four curved edges with country flags
Two curved Edges with country flags
Four curved edges with club colours
Two curved Edges with club colours

I have closed the thread for now. Why can't we edit our own polls once they have been posted? :S

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to be a bother, i am leaving the forum and have applied a story :S

Dont accept it please.

I have enjoyed my stay here, thanks :D

Back