Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Can you please close my thread

as i have exams to revise for thanks

nah i might think about getting a membership :?

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

please can you rename this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/big-daves-kit-thread-new-t70028.html

to 'Big Dave and rossdallas98's Kit Thread'

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 PM ----------

can i get a name change please?

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Bump

nah i might think about getting a membership :?

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 PM ----------

can i get a name change please?

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Bump

pm Sean or Lee

You'll have to wait until tomorrow rossdallas98, they are out having a PES night with some of our friends, yawn! haha

You'll have to wait until tomorrow rossdallas98, they are out having a PES night with some of our friends, yawn! haha

i've already sent a message to lee asking him if i can change my name , so he'll reply tommorow ?

Yeah he'll probs do it tomorrow, or late tonight if he's a loser enough to go on when he gets in. haha :P ..and please Sam i'd pwn them all i'd make them all look bad. ;)

Yeah he'll probs do it tomorrow, or late tonight if he's a loser enough to go on when he gets in. haha :P ..and please Sam i'd pwn them all i'd make them all look bad. ;)

Haha I bet your literally writing down your fantasy team right now ;)

can you please rename this thread to The *Dallas* Kit Request Thread ?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

bump

Back