Moderator Requests

Can i get a mod to approve my 2nd set of retro nufc kits please 1990 kits thanks

Can i get approval for my 3rd set of nufc retro kits from 1993-95 please thankyou.

Last edited:
Stop moaning just because you got banned, you read and agreed to the rules when you signed up. What are we supposed to do, just allow you to continually break them? You have a total of 85 infraction points, maybe its time you looked in the mirror.

I'm tempted to infract you for text talk, but no doubt you will whine that i ''h8'' you....

(6)

How did he manage to get 85 infraction points....

Sorry for this comment, I know I shouldnt do it. If everyone comments on all funny stuff this thread could go for loads of pages.

Yes, im not going to delete a thread just because someone asks. If its closed people can still see it but not post in it. Deleting it means other users wont be able to find any useful info which may or may not be there.

Quick question, can't people delete and close their own threads without a mod using the thread tools DDL?

Quick question, can't people delete and close their own threads without a mod using the thread tools DDL?
only premium members as far as i know, after i accidentally closed my own :S