Moderator Requests

I will do, only landed back in Eng about 3 hours ago, but will dive in over the weekend
I would like to see honest research if Sports Interative has done the same.
I look forward to it with confidence.
It seems impossible to me that a different result will appear.
FM scout is a large site that works, but that doesn't matter.
This is about honesty.
See my 4 screen shots at the top of the page.
As a member Pro is of course free to say anything.
However, the screen shot seems clear to me based on content that no match is taking place.
The order in the database in the editor is different in structure.
The agents and youth players that are created also have completely different IDs.
The transfers can also be found in a different order.
Moreover, I have media sources in it as an example. The differences are huge.
I stand behind my FM Data Update that is online in my topic, I take responsibility for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Do I need to repurchase my yearly subscription?

Absolutely not! We'd never charge anyone twice. I've restored your purchase. If anyone is having issues, please refer to our statement article and get in touch! :)

Hi,

I don't know if this is a problem, but I would like to rise up an issue which is something hard for me.

In first picture, it's clear that a forum category contains new posts.

fmbase_newcontent.png

In second picture, I can't understand (it's not clear) where new posts is.

fmbase_newposts.png

Hi,

I don't know if this is a problem, but I would like to rise up an issue which is something hard for me.

In first picture, it's clear that a forum category contains new posts.

View attachment 2178

In second picture, I can't understand (it's not clear) where new posts is.

View attachment 2179

Not fully sure what you mean?
The top two threads under "Sticky Threads" are those mods have set up, however similiar to the home screen you just have to look to the right to see when the last post was. Newest is always at the top with the exception being stickied threads as they're normally rules/guides/instructions etc.

1576002062709.png

Hi,

I was referring a "highlight" of topics which have new posts, rather than right space "6 minutes ago". Like official SI forum.

Hi,

I was referring a "highlight" of topics which have new posts, rather than right space "6 minutes ago". Like official SI forum.

Ah like this?

1576099023924.png

@Liam for you dude, guessing this will be something for FM Base 2020.

"Tactics Sharing Centre - Posting Guidelines" is "watched" as an example.

"FM 20 Tactic ..." is not "watched". I hope you get what I mean.

"Tactics Sharing Centre - Posting Guidelines" is "watched" as an example.

"FM 20 Tactic ..." is not "watched". I hope you get what I mean.
Not fully but I've sent you a DM on Discord - alternative give @liam a DM he deals with that kinda stuff ;D

For clarifaction - @Cadoni means the highlighted bolder font - showing there is something unread.

1576176200542.png

Would be a nice quality of life change.

Last edited:
Sorry to moan again, but is it normal to get ads while being premium? Also, popup : Become a premium every time I log in is super annoying because I am one.

Sorry to moan again, but is it normal to get ads while being premium? Also, popup : Become a premium every time I log in is super annoying because I am one.

Sorry - I've been rushed off my feet in real life. I'll fix that now. Really sorry!

The Ads at top and bottom of the page?

Two ads, covers our monthly server fees, if you ain't a fan I guess you could always use adblock or go premium for an ad-free experience. ?

Obviously, in an ideal world we wouldn't need to rely on ads to cover the costs.

Can you please give us the option to hide someones signature? There could some something we don't like there, or even so much text and pictures it's covering half of the page:

1654f9f369.png

Can you please give us the option to hide someones signature? There could some something we don't like there, or even so much text and pictures it's covering half of the page:

1654f9f369.png

Guys, you could have just asked me and I'd remove the large amount? Just a thought? ;) @Vanjagl sorry mate - didn't want to upset anyone. (y)