Moderator Requests

A long way off unfortunately. Hopefully get some time to work on it over the next few months and try to make some decent progress.

Is the colour scheme to remain the same, i might make a fmbase themed skin.

That's odd-there should be a "Kappa" image in the above post to show a troll-y post but now it's gone.

Just done a test, and some images are uploading, and some aren't. Not sure why.

Last edited:
That's odd-there should be a "Kappa" image in the above post to show a troll-y post but now it's gone

Its ok, i wasnt hurt.... not even thought about all day or anything.... my therapist says you might not be good for me to talk too anymore :p

:D :D

Its ok, i wasnt hurt.... not even thought about all day or anything.... my therapist says you might not be good for me to talk too anymore :p

:D :D

I just wonder if there's something to do with where the image was saved from, that's affecting it. Some rather odd shenanigans happening for me.

That's odd-there should be a "Kappa" image in the above post to show a troll-y post but now it's gone.

Just done a test, and some images are uploading, and some aren't. Not sure why.

You probably forgot to upload it :3

I just wonder if there's something to do with where the image was saved from, that's affecting it. Some rather odd shenanigans happening for me.

It's a strange one indeed. Files I've uploaded many many times to the site (in stories) suddenly stopped uploading but I've figured out that I can get around the problem by opening the image in paint, and overwriting it with itself and then uploading again. Seems to fix the issue.

WJ might be a decent shout for a mod of the tactics section as well..

Has there been an update to the forum or the backend to which the attachments are saved?

WJ might be a decent shout for a mod of the tactics section as well..

Yeah he comments a lot on tactics

I'd be happy to housekeep if you're still looking, pretty much have the site loaded up all day at work in the background anyway through the week!

Has there been an update to the forum or the backend to which the attachments are saved?

I've been doing some work on attachment storage. Have you come across an issue?

Has this been sorted - I don't seem to be able to add attachments all of a sudden?

Uploading of attachments shouldn't have been affected. Are you still having the issue?