Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
last night was fun. I still havent forgived milla for stealing my kill on jamie in that private match :p
i will be on in about 15mins if anyone wants a game :)
to be fair, it wasnt really stealin, i just shot him before you could stab him :p
you were just 2 slow my friend :)

should we make some tactics for domination like we could have 2 people capturing the flag 1camper and 3killers or something like that?

I came off because my eyes started hurting and got chest pains. I'm ok now but might not be on for the rest of the day

Not nice Jamie. Probably ill. Everyone seems to be around where I live. XD

Had the cold for a couple of weeks but never bothered to try and shift it, it never really gets to me but just there now was a first. I'll probably be in bed all day tomorrow as well :(

On a brighter note: Consistency is as usual :D

Only you Jamie... Only you. :D

I'm one of a kind Chris :D
One of a very weird kind but anyway...:)

I stole max's kill yesterday aswell :p The person wasnt playin on search and i got him as he was shootin him. Search tonught anyone?

I am on now if people wanna play, sorry about earlier was playing with mates ;)

I just want to ask a question about you guys and your gameplay. What are your strengths and weaknesses, preferred method of game type etc. so any time some of us are playing, we can automatically sort a quick tactic out and hopefully pwn some n00bs lol. Personally, I like to run 'n' gun but I am capable of sniping with claymores and a good hiding spot. Weaknesses is knowledge of spawn positions and using light machine guns.

I prefer assault rifles/SMGs, dont really like camping

Rushing FTW. I enjoy runnin about with a sniper and love CTF and SnD

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Demolition and Sabotage are the best if you have a party of 4+ you win every game basically.

I just unlocked the P90 and it is doing very well for me :)
also i suck with pistols but im a beast with the riot gear :D

I officially hate riot shields, last night I had nuke on, went on a 23 kill streak and 2 riot shield guys started battering me in a corner and I died :mad: