Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i would kill you all on it lol,,,,,wt ever one ratio on it ,,,,,,,,,,mine is 1.31 kill streak 36 noo lie i have 2 nukes not like all people had to cheat to get the nuke nd get 36 nuke or sum thing like that
This isn't a thread to brag about really, if you want to do that use THIS thread, it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day, not a competition against each other, hence the word 'clan'.

i would kill you all on it lol,,,,,wt ever one ratio on it ,,,,,,,,,,mine is 1.31 kill streak 36 noo lie i have 2 nukes not like all people had to cheat to get the nuke nd get 36 nuke or sum thing like that

Bad troll is bad.

I'll be up for joining if theres any room, GT = Tonic Equator, if u add me leave a little msg to say your from FM Base :D

Ronaseal my bro was on earlier and told me you invd me, inv me l8r if you wanna play, same as everyone else. GT: C o N o R M C x

Irish Scouse, add me - Maxx xD :)

I'll be on soonish.

full 6 respresntives at the moment, when more come on. groundwar it will be

Would i be able to join in ?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

If so my gamertag is XsR z iiTaLeNtZ

i think there bbe no problem with more people. edward

I was playing, then i couldnt connect then i couldnt 'join session progress' because it kept saying couldnt connect to host so i just turn xbox off.:S

Ah don't worry mate, we all just practically went off anyway :)

i came in and got 6 kills in 2 rounds, was pretty impressive i thought

Had some good games last nite :)
Aannddyy looks very good on paper although I didn't see him online.

When we get more than 6 people online we should just do private games between us and keep mixing the teams :)

lol,,,,,what guns do u all use anyway,,,my top five guns is ,,,,ump45,,,m16,,,fal,,,riot sheld lol,,,intervention,,,,,,beast

i have played when maxx and that play and for some reason i play really **** whenever we play, i always get a lot of kills but get shot in the **** lots as well :(

last night was fun. I still havent forgived milla for stealing my kill on jamie in that private match :p
i will be on in about 15mins if anyone wants a game :)

Last edited: