Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nice private games there, good practice. I thought me and DP (Dr Pepper) were pretty unlucky in that last S&D game seeing as it was 3v2, losing 4-2 wasn't too bad :) Capture the flag was pretty good, just lost it at the end 5-4, Karnage was so close to making it a draw :mad:

Enjoyed S&D the most, probably because I started to play well in that and got more kills.
That's because I fail miserably. Then when I get into a competitive game I'm a completely different beast :D

yeah my fave game was the no scoping, honestly i didnt like the free for all on highrise, i hate free for all, but it was fun in some ways, in my 4 care packages on the no scoping that i threw out of the map i got 2 EMps a stealth bomber and a harrier airstrike, i hate my life lol

No Scoping is really fun mainly because I don't suck at it too much :)

anyone wanna play now?
Ah sorry mate would do but I've just came off and I've got coursework to do :S Life sucks sometimes.

Give me a bell tomorrow and I'll be up for it.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

mr miller was really good, who was he on the site??
Erm, it's Milla and it's got numbers on the end, something like 0204 or something.

yeah i have my first constructional engineer test tomorrow ( wish me luck) ill be on around 5 or 6

Lol. I'm lucky that most of my Coursework is done. Getting my GCSE Mock results this week and so far 5 C's and a B and that's with no revision so all good.

Back on topic: I will most likely be on between 4-6 and 7-10 tomorrow if anybody wants a game

guys that game online we played on ground war was so dumb, they were just camping with shotguns

Jamie. I will be on then too. Just send us an invite. :)

Lol. I'm lucky that most of my Coursework is done. Getting my GCSE Mock results this week and so far 5 C's and a B and that's with no revision so all good.

Back on topic: I will most likely be on between 4-6 and 7-10 tomorrow if anybody wants a game

Quite fun tonight guys, must play tomorrow.

Off topic; I love your accent Jamie :D

Off topic: How can you not? :D

Thanks for the; "Oh my God, killed by Chris! How embarrassing" comment. :D

I love Max's accent. If you love my accent, I know a few people from down south that I'm sure you will love even more. If you meet somebody from Cork or Waterford, that kind of direction then you should adore their accent

yeah max;s was cool. frankie you sound like gavin from gavin and stacey,

Off topic; I love your accent Jamie :D
Yeah his accent is pretty immense :p

Lol what's so great about my accent? I guess I'm used to it as everyone speaks like it from where I live ha.

Jamie, want to play around 4-ish tomorrow? I find myself accidentally almost switching to an Irish accent. :D

I went to Bournemouth for a week and if my Geography is any good, that's sorta close to Portsmouth and everybody had a cracking accent lol

Jamie, want to play around 4-ish tomorrow? I find myself accidentally almost switching to an Irish accent. :D
I'll slip into a Geordie accent just for you Chris. You do live in Newcastle, yeah??

Nope. Down south. Weird eh?

I went to Bournemouth for a week and if my Geography is any good, that's sorta close to Portsmouth and everybody had a cracking accent lol

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I'll slip into a Geordie accent just for you Chris. You do live in Newcastle, yeah??
Yeah Bournemouth is about 40 minutes outside of Pompey.

Also Chris, you do not sound anything like a Georgie haha.

Anyway, this is seriously off topic (A)

Let us have our fun Max. Can we start a random FMBASE Clan DISCUSSION thread? (A)