Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm a Bournemouth lad if that wins me any brownie points? ;) And I'll be able to play later after the Utd game.

Keep the Northern Irish. (I remembered) ;) It's the original.

The only accent I'm apparently good at is Stewie Griffin from Family Guy according to my mates lol.

& Chris, I'll ask Kris about that random discussion thread.

EDIT: On 2nd thoughts, I think it would be better to keep it in here really. Otherwise the other thing will just be like MSN which is what the site isn't for. Sorry.

Cheers. Basically a thread where all you lot can bathe in my ever so wonderful glory. :)

I've actually don't have that strong of an accent, it's because I talk to quite a few English people and my best mate used to live in Glasgow so I naturally adapt around different people.

EDIT:- Sorry for going off topic (A)

I've asked Kris what we should do. As I said, this is going off topic but I don't want to close it because people can't ask to join the clan then, but I don't want it going really off topic.

I won't go off topic now. Thanks for clearing that up mate. Do you want another game tomorrow? :)

Do you want to do a bit more practice in private matches or do you want to try some proper matches. Communication is key though, need to be able to help each other etc.

Yeah I think a lot of us were a bit shy to talk tonight lol. I think do some more privates tomorrow and get used to playing with each other and talking etc and then go online more.

I'm usually extremely shy online but when I have energy drinks to my left, Skittles to my right and an Intervention at hand I get slightly excitable lol. Anytime we are doing objective matches I am more than happy to take hits for the team and let my K/D take a hit too.

I'm usually extremely shy online but when I have energy drinks to my left, Skittles to my right and an Intervention at hand I get slightly excitable lol. Anytime we are doing objective matches I am more than happy to take hits for the team and let my K/D take a hit too.
Lol. Yeah I'm not to bothered about my k/d tbh, as long as it's not to far off 1.00 it's cool.

I think we'll be good at objective matches if we keep practising.

SnD is my massive weakness though, I never know how to play each map, whether to stick a silencer on, what perks etc. for how I like to play. CTF is an easy choice, P90 and Marathon + Lightweight and go banzai.

You guys wouldn't mind if i nick the idea and make a thread about this for the PS3?

I don't mind if you make a thread for the PS3 guys

Thanks Jamie, i would do it on this but i don't want to clutter your thread up + the title says (Xbox 360)