Modern Warfare 2 Clan (360) - To Play On GameBattles

• Thread starter Thread starter Torquay_93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 234
  • Views Views 15K
To be honest still recovering from seeing the guy defusing it on 3rd person and trying to kill him and falling off the edge of the map. :$

Lol fail, come on. Nobody is online it sucks :(

No more 3rd person I swear >.<

I hate 3rd person
Was on earlier but cant play now :(

Andy I just checked out your fantasy kits, there really good mate. :D
How did you make them because I wanna do some new kits for my Torquay United team and i'm pretty good on Photoshop.

Also i'll be on tommorow around 6pm onwards so if anyone wants to get games i'm on then.

I probably won't be on tomorrow as I reckon all of that time will be spent doing Biology Coursework. Not that I am the most valuable player on the team but just to let you know

add me, disturbedplanet, i only use MP5K and FAMAS, i pwned max like 10 times and won no scoping, ask him lol

I probably won't be on tomorrow as I reckon all of that time will be spent doing Biology Coursework. Not that I am the most valuable player on the team but just to let you know

LoL Biology. Are you doing A Levels or is that for GCSE?

add me, disturbedplanet, i only use MP5K and FAMAS, i pwned max like 10 times and won no scoping, ask him lol

ok make an account on gamebattles.com (if you havent already) and then post me your Username on this thread so I can add you.

Lol 10 times?

We played like 3 private games and you came below me in most except no scoping which I epically fail at :P

hey max be nice!!!, ive got a month off work for personal reasons, god i love my new job, have to work from home but ill play friday, saturday and sunday

hey max be nice!!!, ive got a month off work for personal reasons, god i love my new job, have to work from home but ill play friday, saturday and sunday
Lol, :wub: you really (A)

My Xbox, is working now, well it seems to be 3 days and it's been fine.

So if you need a player, count me in K/D 1.14

I don't have a mic tho :(

Sorry i havent even played lately, xbox has been ******* me over!

Back