Modern Warfare 2 Clan (360) - To Play On GameBattles

Sorry I don't get what you mean by this lol. <)

Yh ok i'll trial you i've gotta go for the moment though now and i'll be on xbox about 4pm roughly. So please can you be on for then.

He asked what your ratio was, so I replied to this by suggesting that your ratio was nothing on us. That's all :S

Yeh ill be on around 4pm, some clans make like specific guns you use, is this the case, because im a shotgun guy ;o

Yeh ill be on around 4pm, some clans make like specific guns you use, is this the case, because im a shotgun guy ;o
I don't think we will have to use a specific gun. We all have our different playing styles :p

Thats good then, well im ready and gunning for the trials :p

Ill be online around 2.30/3pm hopefully

EDIT: I just saw he'll be on at 4 so il go on then instead :p

Got my gamerbattles account back :)
and I won't be on at 4 as I have football, but ill be palying from like 6-12 ish if your on

Last edited:
I'm online now and i've sent you all friend requests, once everyones on and accepted we'll play a couple of private matches and see how things go from there. :)

GT is - Maxx xD

Want me to come on now?

Well... I would come on, and beat you all, but my 360 has now got 3 red lights, and is now dead.

:(

Yo im intrested in this, been playing gamebattles for like 2 years now, GB RANK : 13k, Gamertag: iAmKorean x K/d: 1.11 because of when the game first came out :) and the clan i have just disbanded was 7-2 but we never got no games so i disbanded :)

I am good player.Add me.My gamertag's X LIVEaddict X.But I've only just come back on.My K/D spread dropped by 0.02 over 10-20 games to 0.83,so it's your choice.

I am good player.Add me.My gamertag's X LIVEaddict X.But I've only just come back on.My K/D spread dropped by 0.02 over 10-20 games to 0.83,so it's your choice.
Same ratio ftw.

Well... I would come on, and beat you all, but my 360 has now got 3 red lights, and is now dead.

:(

Sure you would lol.

And also everyone I trialed can join, I need you all to make a GameBattles account if you haven't already and then msg me your usernames ASAP.

Also the team name is FM Base Soldiers lol.

Team Members List Gamertags:
ii CLuTcH v1
T 007 S
karnage4125
Maxx xD
K Fox C
X LIVEaddict X
iAmKorean x

Don't worry that Duba iZ TanK and CaLL Me ENERGY aren't joining there just a few people I know from my 3rd person team which is seperate.

Clarky 53 you can join as you sound pretty good so i'll invite you in now.

JustKituno i'll trial you now if your on xbox and if everyone listed joins then I only want one more player and no more than that.

I played so so bad there, I've been awake for the last 36 hours so no surprise but I was awful compared to how I can play

I played so so bad there, I've been awake for the last 36 hours so no surprise but I was awful compared to how I can play

Doesn't matter mate as long as you play better in clan matches. I just need you to go on gamebattles.com and make an account so then we can get going asap.