Modern Warfare 2 Clan (360) - To Play On GameBattles

Accepted and who was who?
T 007 S?
Maxx xD was Max
Karnage?

Let us know how well you guys do. :) I have a feeling you'll get steamrolled, but who knows for sure.

Me too, you have to be exceptionally good to survive on there!

Accepted and who was who?
T 007 S?
Maxx xD was Max
Karnage?

T 007 S = tiraths
Maxx xD = Max
Karnage4125 = Jamie F
Torquay_93 = ii CLuTcH v1
FoxyCFC = K Fox C

Let us know how well you guys do. :) I have a feeling you'll get steamrolled, but who knows for sure.

Yh most likely will get steamrolled. XD But if you think your any good and have an xbox you can join if you want.

It's a shame Redrup, does not have a 360, we could send him on his own, he could the 'The FM-Base Soldier' and he would win.

XD

Probably right, but just a bit of fun I guess

Of course, that goes without saying. I get the feeling though that the thread author wants to take it more seriously than the applicants think.

I've also noticed that the team lacks the quality he originally planned for it. I believe 1.50 K/D was the initial requirement, but I don't think anyone other than the thread author has that amount.

Of course, that goes without saying. I get the feeling though that the thread author wants to take it more seriously than the applicants think.

I've also noticed that the team lacks the quality he originally planned for it. I believe 1.50 K/D was the initial requirement, but I don't think anyone other than the thread author has that amount.
Yeah, my K/D is pretty bad, but like I said, I :wub: shotgun far too much. ^^)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Ok cheers max and by the way you put in the wrong GT under were it says 'xbox live gamertag' you've put kinger74 as well.
Ah yeah I know, it used to be my GT but I changed it.

Tell me when you wanna play and I'll be on.

Gamebattles name is SaintBob
It's my nickname from my mates at school

Yh I did intend it to be a really good team but oh well i'm not really bothered as much as I use to be on GameBattles, my old clan on COD:WaW was in the top 10 in the Team EU ladder.
I'm just bored and wanna get a team together I don't care if we win or lose that much.

Any idea when our first game will be?

Everybody has Bob in there nickname. I'm both Saint and Sinner Bob but Saint has a better rhyme to it. My best mate for example is LankyBob.

Anyone up for some Team Deathmatch/Free-for-All,just to practice our skills? ;)

Any idea when our first game will be?

You have to wait 12 hours for your GT's to be verified (to stop people cheating) then we can play. I'll be on around 3pm tommorow and if everyones on we'll get a couple of games.

Anyone up for some Team Deathmatch/Free-for-All,just to practice our skills? ;)

Yh i'll play if you want i'm not to sure if anyone else is on though mind.

Ah right, well my account is quite old, I forgot I had one, so mine will be ready.

You have to wait 12 hours for your GT's to be verified (to stop people cheating) then we can play. I'll be on around 3pm tommorow and if everyones on we'll get a couple of games.

Yh i'll play if you want i'm not to sure if anyone else is on though mind.

I'll be on and off because I need to revise most of next week for my GCSE exams.Tuesday and Thursday will be a bit of a lighter schedule but Monday,Wednesday and Friday are a bit tight.9-10 in the morning is better.2-3 and 4-6 I'm available for a bit.