I'm useing the orignal one with Dortmund on new patch and it works for me

View attachment 365946View attachment 365947View attachment 365948

Okay, so as you can see the tactic clearly still works and is getting results where there are expected. However, by no means is this the dominant modern warfare we saw on previous patches. The lovely attacking wing play and run deep runs from the two strikers who worked together seamlessly is no longer visible. Most of the attacking and defensive movements of the tactic seemed to come from the fact that I was managing city and that the individual strength of my players one on one against the opposition was greater. That said, the tactic still did get results, there were some decent performances and the goal scoring of both my starting strikers was good. All in all i would say yes the tactic still works, but definitely only for top teams. You won't enjoy the the style of football anymore, but if you can't find any other tactic and just want a win i'd recommend this for the short term.

I hope this puts to bed all inquiries about whether this tactic still works, god knows i wanted to know for myself too.

I tried it again with Fiorentina but the tactic has lost it touch, against teams who are lesser than i am its goes well but against clubs like Juve, Roma it goes totally wrong, this is at home. Though away games also result in losing. Its was a great tactic for subtop teams etc. But with the new patches it has lost its magic.. and totally not worth dowloading because it will not work.. to badXD

Tactic is very good but it can sometimes be negative defensively, few matches I have gone 2-0 up and finished 2-2. Any tips to stop this from happening?

can anyone re-upload the player search filter that cragswfc posted in the opening post? the link no longer works.

Tactic is very good but it can sometimes be negative defensively, few matches I have gone 2-0 up and finished 2-2. Any tips to stop this from happening?

This is where the teamtalk is so important. If you can get them inspired or motivated at half time even if they are 2-0 up, then my experience is that they keep the momentum in the 2nd half and score more goals and finishes off the opponent.

I believe you say something like: "things are going ok, but don't get complacent".. but check the authors description on the cover page to be certain. Good luck

the original of this tactic is still working well for me on the latest official patch, my brighton side are playing some great attacking football! what I like most is that goals come from all over the park, not just the strikers.

Giving this classic tactic a bump. I've always had 100 times more success using this than any of Langvatn's tactics