Original tackick or Jasar ?

It's the tactic on page one of this thread the 4-4-2 one. The only thing I changed in the tactic was the role of the striker which was Complete Forward which I changed to Deep Lying Forward.

Have people been trying this with any other teams? Is it still working.
There's not been another tactic like this on FM 13, I need it back!!!!
none of the tweak versions are a patch on the original.

Last edited:
Has anyone had success using the latest 4312 version of this tactic?

If so, do you use it with the opposition instructions?

in the most recent update, what is the best version of this tactic to use?

Where is the Player Filters the link provided doesn't seem to have them

What are player filters?

AFAIK, you need 2 pacey wingers that can cross, an attack minded and a defense minded CM, regular back 4 and 2 semi decent strikers and you are set.

Left footed winger on the left, right footed on the right. Train them to dribble down the wing(outside) and thats it, you'll be bored of winning in hours.

in the most recent update, what is the best version of this tactic to use?
Still running the original here...

Won 13 out of 15 leagues with Villa, and like 12 in 15 champions leagues.

Started a new save with Liverpool, played with Downing left and Sterling right and we won the league first season without any signings.

Still running the original here...

Won 13 out of 15 leagues with Villa, and like 12 in 15 champions leagues.

Started a new save with Liverpool, played with Downing left and Sterling right and we won the league first season without any signings.

Hold up are you running the latest patch? 13.3.3

Because for me and a lot of other members this tactic became ineffective in the latest patch....or maybe i just overlooked things a little....

Guys... Please try MW tweak on this post.. I think this is the best MW tweak.. I tried all the popular tactics on this forum and by far this one is the most consistant one..

A little tips from me:

1. Change Right FW to DLF
2. Use the shout on OP
3. Match prep Balanced and Defensive or Attacking or Attacking set piece (if you have good set piece taker)

Have fun

Here's from the creator

Been messing around with this tactic and made some changes, some mentioned in this thread and some not. Here are my results. Here is a post I made on the SI forums.....

Made a few tweaks and went more attacking and it is working amazing for me on the latest patch. Won the championship in season 1 with Derby with 97 points, scoring about 120 goals, then in season 2 (first in the prem) I got a transfer budget of 5 million and 260k wage budget which is tiny. I was dead cert relegation fodder.

This is my team and this is how the season ended :D ;)

2iidahy.png

18ddg1.png

Billy Sharp was prem top scorer, the tactic is very attacking so if you have a bad game away to the likes of Man City, expect to get tonked, but for me the way goals fly in from everywhere more than makes up for the odd heavy defeat, especially if I can win the league with a squad like this!!! Bit ****** off I only signed Sharp on loan when I could have paid 2.5 million for him, now Southampton want 12 million lol

Just thought I would share this to show that this tactic does still work. Here are the changes I made. Nothing fancy, just tweaks.

I set team marking to zonal, every players individual marking to zonal, unticked the defensive line and set the strategy to "Overload" (this made a big difference) Oh and I changed the corner aim to "near post" although this did not seem to make a huge difference but I did score 12 goals from corners over the season.

Pre match training was set to teamwork and on 1 click from the right of the training bar once tactic was fluid. General training was set to balanced but I had all my players on individual training anyway.

For some reason my centre backs got crazy ratings. Oh and fast defenders are a must as the defensive line will be pushed right up. I would not try this with slow CB's.

What version are people using now?

i wanna know the same, some people say none of them work anymore, some say the original still works, some say only tweaked ones work. :( guess ill have to try them.

Oh interesting. 2 questions.

1. Did you make any tweaks to it?
2. What match training and general training did you use?
1. Only changes I ever made was changing the left sided CM to various roles, as well as the strikers. AFAIK they are back to their original.

2. Def positioning and attacking movement.