Mods and Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering how you become a mod?? Not that I'll ever be one, because I know I'm not that popular on this site, but all the mods seem to have 1000+ posts, so i was wondering if it was anything to do with that? Cheers...

I reckon you have to know the mods or become a regular helpful member of this site. I am not sure though...

Sean picks who becomes a mod/admin so its really who he think will do a good job and who he can trust and its not got anything to do with posts

most of them are mods because they were the founding members of fm base but people like jp woody were just reliable members of the forum who would be able to do a good job and they could trust.

chris the database man should be one :)

Why just cause he made some good database's anyone can do them to be honest

JP Woody got picked because he was a member who was active very very helpful and knows what he is talking about and Sean can trust him

chris the database man should be one :)
No he really shouldn't, he helped the site with his databases, but no offence to Chris but there are a lot more responsible people of the site, I could probably name about 5 off the top of my head. :)

No he really shouldn't, he helped the site with his databases, but no offence to Chris but there are a lot more responsible people of the site, I could probably name about 5 off the top of my head. :)

Name the 5 then

i think that I would do a good job, except most people think that i wouldn't because they haven't seen the true nice side of me:'(

i think that I would do a good job, except most people think that i wouldn't because they haven't seen the true nice side of me:'(

Most people think they would do a good job your not the only one.

Name the 5 then
Keith Herrity, you Danny, 19-11-08 or as we know him better Anderson, SunderlandDanny, Redrup, all trustworthy and know what they are talking about, also Billy Redrup aswell :)

Keith Herrity, you Danny, 19-11-08 or as we know him better Anderson, SunderlandDanny, Redrup, all trustworthy and know what they are talking about, also Billy Redrup aswell :)

danny?? lol.

You could add

Gatid
leeumoconnor69
Zebedee
HarryCharnock

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

danny?? lol.

Why is that so Funny.................

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

To be honest if there was to be a new mod i think it would be Gatid or Redrup

its was a joke with chris im trying to get his nickname "chris the database man" to catch on :)

You could add

Gatid
leeumoconnor69
Zebedee
HarryCharnock

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh yeah forgot about them, they'd be good aswell. And yeah, it probably would be Gatid or Redrup, probably Redrup as he has been a bit more active than Gatid and is always reminding people of the rules

You could add

Gatid
leeumoconnor69
Zebedee
HarryCharnock

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

To be honest if there was to be a new mod i think it would be Gatid or Redrup

i was taking the mick, i was only jokin mate lol

i actually think you'd do a good job

i wouldnt have me as an admin, im useless.

plus im too big time for that job, im up for a role as the new austin powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.