Mods and Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would be pretty good as a Mod/Admin :D
Same, I don't think I would be good at it, I'm always in the middle of to many arguements lol :p Or 'Debates' as Scott Burton likes to call them

Same, I don't think I would be good at it, I'm always in the middle of to many arguements lol :p Or 'Debates' as Scott Burton likes to call them

samee lol!! Except I'm not like that irl

I think you would be pretty good as a Mod/Admin :D

nah seriously i know nothing about websites, i would be a power hungry goon, i get into the odd argument, well i havent done in a LONG time, but all in all im one of the worst candidates ever.

this thread it pretty pointless if you dont mind my saying so.

They all seem to be doing a good job, don't really need another one

I think there's a few members on the site who could be a mod or admin, but if you made one of them an admin you'd probably have to make the rest one and I guess the site can't have too many mods right?

....Helpful, I think so ;)

I think there's a few members on the site who could be a mod or admin, but if you made one of them an admin you'd probably have to make the rest one and I guess the site can't have too many mods right?

....Helpful, I think so ;)
Ha, yeah I guess that's about right mate :)

Speaking of Sean where is he? Not seen a post from him in ages.

Speaking of Sean where is he? Not seen a post from him in ages.

He dose have a life like the rest of us. :)

And he is never on during the day really as he will be at work he is normally on during the night.

He dose have a life like the rest of us. :)

And he is never on during the day really as he will be at work he is normally on during the night.

he's a vampire??

i reckon i could do a reasonable job, just your average daily mod, closing unnecessary threads lol!

i reckon i could do a reasonable job, just your average daily mod, closing unnecessary threads lol!
Lol I think a lot of people would think they are good enough aswell

nah seriously i know nothing about websites, i would be a power hungry goon, i get into the odd argument, well i havent done in a LONG time, but all in all im one of the worst candidates ever.

this thread it pretty pointless if you dont mind my saying so.

Thank You

Lol I think a lot of people would think they are good enough aswell

Exactly

This feels like a history lesson but hopefully it will give you all the answer you need. Sean took the site on from some random guy when it was cmbase.co.uk and Lee...being his twin has always been an admin.

Gregor,Redders and myself all became Mod's when the old fmbase got hacked and fm-base was created. That's why our join dates are all the same.

The Staff....with the exception of JP have been talking and gotten to know each other for about 6 years now and JP was added with FM10 due and the problems we had sorting daft threads last year...We thought he would do a job because he is helpful,does not spam and does not act like a child.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.