Moments that made you laugh

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
When we played Newcastle during the Shearer rein of '09, the Kop started "Al-an Shearer, Football geni-us" And then " You should've stayed on the telly, stayed on the telly, you should've stayed on the telly" To be fair, Shearer had a chuckle.
Try think of more

When Jose Mourinho used to run up and down the pitch with his fists pumping and ******* off the opposing fans.

Went to Manchester United vs Arsenal when I was younger at Highbury, and Roy Keane got sent off. I was sitting in the Arsenal section as we got the tickets off a mate. They were 3-0 off when Keano got sent off, and they all took their season tickets out (which were red) and started waving them at him. Was hilarious.

Even Keano had a slight chuckle.

Also, went to Fulham vs Manchester United when Ronaldo scored that last minute wonder goal winner, and we got the tickets off Michael Brown (my dads boss' neighbour). He told my dad before the match that he was going to foul Paul Scholes just for us. In the match, after about 5 minutes, he takes Scholesy out looks up to our seats and waves at me and my dad with a massive grin on his face. Made me laugh :)

Since when did you win the Champions League at the OT? oO)

When Costinha from FC Porto scored that goal at Old trafford which knocked you out,,that's what I meant, sorry ! The whole idea was * mourinho Celebrating at Old Trafford when we scored*

Me and my Dad were in the Blackburn end for when they played Liverpool, the other year, right in the cornor next to the Away end, some annoying 'Burn fan went " Go rob something you dirty scouse twats" And since we were so close to the Away end, one fan heard and went "Oi, d'ya wanna fight" he replied "Go 'ed then ya' ****" And I don't think he realised that there were about 10 Liverpool fans around him in the Home end...Needless to say what happened next, he flapped. I lol'd

When Costinha from FC Porto scored that goal at Old trafford which knocked you out,,that's what I meant, sorry ! The whole idea was * mourinho Celebrating at Old Trafford when we scored*

Should of made it more clearer :$

when i went to notts vs rochdale , they had a banner saying '14 points and your ****** it up' , because we were 14 points off of rochdale but we we won league, just if your wondering

Rafa benitez when he went to kick the ball and he fell on his **** XD

And i remember watching a liverpool match against sunderland on tv and i heard the liverpool fans chanting, "Steve Bruce, he has a big fat head" to the tune of the go west song. Still my favourite football chant i have heard to date :)

Another chant i love is one for an ex northern ireland striker called jimmy quinn," Hes tall, hes thin, he looks like jimmy quinn, hes jimmy quin" to the tune of the peter crouch chant. :D

Rafa benitez when he went to kick the ball and he fell on his **** XD

And i remember watching a liverpool match against sunderland on tv and i heard the liverpool fans chanting, "Steve Bruce, he has a big fat head" to the tune of the go west song. Still my favourite football chant i have heard to date :)

Another chant i love is one for an ex northern ireland striker called jimmy quinn," Hes tall, hes thin, he looks like jimmy quinn, hes jimmy quin" to the tune of the peter crouch chant. :D
I was at the Sunderland one :D

YouTube- ‪Ste Warnock chewy prank on Riise‬‎
Brilliant

Ah that, was the same season as 'dodgy lasagne'. I also laughed at the fact they actually called the police in XD

images

When Pompey played Fulham at home in the season we got promoted, Moritz Volz must of had the unluckiest game of his career. He fell into the ground about 3 times and really hurt himself once or twice, also got kicked in the face by accident and got a bleeding nose and was forced off the pitch for around 5-10 minutes before it stopped bleeding.

He definitely went home battered and bruised, he really started get ****** off aswell because everyone kept saying "she fell over" everytime he got the ball because of falling into the crowd. ^^)

Hmm the beachball goal made me laugh once I had seen it.

Newcastle being relegated made me laugh especially since their messiah Shear..., no wait Keegan was the messiah and he ****** off. When their hero, thats the one, Shearer got them relegated even with 8 games in charge. (it wasn't is fault though so shhh ;))

Oh and Kammy.

Sunderland v Barrow, FA Cup third round at the SoL. The announcer announces to the Barrow fans that the A69 across the Pennines is closed due to snow. The whole crowd go "Wwhhheeeeeeyyy" and spend a good ten minutes chanting "How the **** you geting home? how the ****, how the ****, how the **** you getting home?".

When I was watching match of the day and the camera went to the crowd and some had a sign saying "i lent al fahim £1 for a coffee" haha

The Park Ji-Sung song makes me chuckle:

Park, Park wherever you may be
You eat dogs in your own country
it could be worse
you could be a scouse
eating rats in your council house

Great song.

Back