Moments that made you laugh

When I was at a Chelsea v Middlesborough with my Dad.

This was about a month after the Gallas - Cole deal was done.. The match was going good, then about 30 minutes in the electronic board shines up saying Arsenal were losing 1-0.

The guy in front was quick to shout, "What's that, Gallas own goal?".

Brilliant.

Other funny moments include Drogba'***** single, It's a ******* disgrace.

Oh, and this made me laugh, hard:

YouTube- ‪sunderland vs liverpool Video Highlights‬‎

Beachball. :wub:

When sunderland started singing the torres song but changed the words to Dijbril Cisse Sunderland's number 9

Thought that was pretty pefethic come back to "Steve bruise, He's got a big fat head"

Suppose they got us back with the beach ball... Bastards

( Even though it was a Liverpool fan )

When sunderland started singing the torres song but changed the words to Dijbril Cisse Sunderland's number 9

Thought that was pretty pefethic come back to "Steve bruise, He's got a big fat head"

Suppose they got us back with the beach ball... Bastards

( Even though it was a Liverpool fan )

Cisse's song was way better, Torres' didn't even fit :P

Everton's version of Yakubu's song in the spirit of the Torres song made me lol
Or
"You're not Scousers anymore" to Everton Xd

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

The Park Ji-Sung song makes me chuckle:

Park, Park wherever you may be
You eat dogs in your own country
it could be worse
you could be a scouse
eating rats in your council house

Great song.
Always mentionin' Liverpool (K)

1156328210bellcrouch.jpg

funny_soccer_images.jpg

LOL XD

Phil Babb trying a primitive form of birth control

YouTube- ‪Phil Babb Nutcracker‬‎

Fowler sniffing the line

YouTube- ‪Robbie Fowler Snort Celebration‬‎

But not nearly as funny as hearing that Houllier tried to explain it away as a tribute to one of our African players who, according to Ged, ate grass every time he scored.

Old Trafford emptying at 3-1 up. Deserted at 4-1 up.

John Terry crying.

Plastic flags at Chelsea.

First time I saw Peter Crouch :)

First time i saw Andrey Arshavin at the Emirates, standing next to Niklas Bendtner, honestly thought he was a mascot, then he scored that magical goal against Blackburn in the same game. :wub:

ManUtd Vs Everton 2008-09, both sets of fans singing "Rafa is cracking up" after the infamous rant in the press.

Gallas acting like a ***** against Brum when they got last min penalty.

Mascha running all the way to the ref to get booked and sent off at OT was hilarious.

Last edited:
when i was at stamford bridge last season for the chelsea v manchester united game. away fans all pre-game was mocking chelsea fans about the history (rightly so) when i saw on the stand to my left, a banner was being unfoleded saying "proud of our history" oh we did rip in to them for that

Mancity banner, "Thank you for Tevez, see you in Champions league". Lol..

Van Nistlerooy's missed pen at Old Trafford in the last minute against us. Martin Keown was God at that exact moment. Hilarious.

ManUtd Vs Everton 2008-09, both sets of fans singing "Rafa is cracking up" after the infamous rant in the press.

Gallas acting like a ***** against Brum when they got last min penalty.

Mascha running all the way to the ref to get booked and sent off at OT was hilarious.
Garr, That sending off ****** me off, was totally not a red :@

going back 20 odd years back

"come back when you have 18"

last season

"you said come back when we have 18, well we're back" ;)

going back 20 odd years back

"come back when you have 18"

last season

"you said come back when we have 18, well we're back" ;)

That was a good one from you lot - nice to see some of your old school are still about :)

Forgot about the Bullard goal celebration taking the mick out of Brown (nice video Robbo).

Djimi Traore doing a drag back on his own goal line. Priceless

Back